Type: Full Time
Location: Arlington, VA
Overtime Exempt: Yes
Reports To: ARMADA HQ
Security Clearance Required: Top Secret/SCI
*********************CONTINGENT UPON AWARD*********************
The Office of the Chief Security Officer requires Project Manager support to all CISA Sensitive Compartmented Information Facilities (SCIFs) in the National Capital Region and throughout the country. These duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
Duties & Responsibilities:
- The Project Manager will support staff, current occupied CISA facilities, industrial SCIFs, and all projected SCIFs to include new locations at the St. Elizabeth's Campus.
- Educate customers and SCIF users on their role and responsibilities protecting SCI and CNSI. Yearly site visits are recommended for the Industrial facilities located with the National Capitol Region, Maryland and Virginia. Bi-annual is recommended for those facilities located in other areas of the Continental United States (CONUS).
- Coordinate, develop, and implement local SCIF Standard Operating Procedure/Emergency Plan (SOP/EP), policies, and guidance to protect and safeguard Classified National Security Information (CNSI). Includes the preparation of SCIF documentation required for accreditation.
- Project Manager will process and issue temporary and permanent Courier Orders and Aircraft Courier Authorizations.
- Coordinate with applicable stakeholders (Authorizing Official (AO), Certified TEMPEST Technical Authority (CTTA), National Security Systems-Chief Information Security Officer (NSS-CISO), etc. for SCIF accreditation and certification for classified IT.
- Coordinate with SCIF owner and AO for SCIF de-accreditation.
- Conduct Semi and Annual IDS testing and USM directed Security Review; Annual Self-Inspections, SOP/EP reviews and EP testing.
- Institute and maintain access process to authorized SCIF users; maintain access control roster.
- The Project Manager will be responsible for visitor control functions to include security clearance verification for persons permanently assigned to or requesting temporary access to SCIF.
- Verify and validate clearances and accesses of all personnel who requires access to SCI and classified computer system and deny individual without the requisite security clearance and need-to-know.
- Investigate known or suspected security violations, incidents, and unauthorize disclosure that involve the suspected mishandling or possible compromise of classified information or IT systems maintained within the SCIFs.
- Ensure SCIF integrity through alarm monitoring, management, and auditing of the access control system.
- The Project Manager shall coordinate with SCIF owner and AO for SCIF approvals (e.g., modifications, speakerphones, PEDs/RCET, etc.).
- Receive and validate incoming clearances and accesses and pass clearances and SCI accesses to requested destination; Visit Authorization Request (VAR) and Permanent Certifications (PermCerts).
- Verify and validate personnel clearances for IT accounts, PIV cards, and Derivative Classification training. Execute DHS Form 11000-14 for Industrial partners, verify to Access Control the "sponsorship" for Industrial partners to obtain "virtual" PIVs at other DHS Component Badging Facilities.
- The Project Manager shall verify and vet news media personnel and equipment to conduct SCIF interviews and SCIF B-roll.
- Review and process Foreign Travel and contact requests. All forms are submitted to Foreign Access Management for approval/security processing.
- Verify and vet foreign national for SCIF tours via FAM.
- Submit derogatory information and mandatory reporting to DHS PSD.
- Administer the annual SCI Refresher training.
- Coordinate with DHS Co-User Coordinator for the approval and introduction of Guest Systems into DHS-accredited SCIFs.
- The Project Manager shall coordinate and execute Co-Utilization Authorizations, in cooperation with the DHS Co-Use Coordinator, for Industrial partners who have classified contracts and will perform the mission within another US Government Agency SCIF.
- Serve as the Alternate Information System Security Officer (AISSO) for all CISA identified SCIF space upon designation by the CIO.
- Service all industrial security SCIFs in the National Capital Region.
- Conduct preliminary inquiries for security incidents and perform the preliminary inquiry documentation and recommendations to the incident manager.
- Conduct interviews and obtain signatures from relevant parties to inform and advise the mitigations.
- The Project Manager will ensure mitigating actions are taken to address vulnerabilities to classified information and take immediate actions to secure devices, documentation and equipment.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (KSAs):
- The Project Manager shall have the ability to be available to the COR via telephone 24/7, Monday through Sunday, and shall respond to a request for discussion or resolution of technical problems within 1 hour of notification.
- Knowledge/experience with SCIF integrity/accreditation/de-accreditation.
- Ability to read, speak, understand, and write English.
- Ability to travel frequently.
- Provide advice and assistance to SCIF personnel, Industrial partners, Contracting Officer/Contracting Officer Representatives, and the component.
- Develop a SCIF Binder for each facility for inspection purposes.
- Maintain oversight of the facilities to ensure that all requirement SCIF items are reported and available in the SCIF Binder.
- Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmented Information (TS/SCI) security clearance
- Experience handling customer service for a government organization or private corporation in an official capacity.
- High School Diploma
- College education and management experience is desired, but not required.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work to be performed. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the contractor assigned to this position. Applying: If you feel you have the knowledge, skills and abilities for this position visit our careers page at www.armadausa.com.
Special Notes: Relocation is not available for these jobs.
ARMADA provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. ARMADA complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Armada LtdArlington, VA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.