Lead Shipping/Receiving Clerk (Material Coordinator)
Type: Full Time
Location: Dahlgren, VA
Overtime Exempt: No (SCA)
Security Clearance: Secret
Reports To: ARMADA HQ
*********************CONTINGENT UPON AWARD***********************
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide receipt, tracking and proper disposition of in-coming and out-going classified mail.
- Complete tracer action letters for outgoing classified material receipts not received within adequate time.
- Assign Confidential, Secret and Top-Secret serial numbers for packages.
- Maintain logbooks and other record keeping (transmittals, records of receipt, courier receipts express receipts, etc.) for every package that is processed.
- Package and wrap controlled unclassified information sensitive and classified material to be shipped.
- Prepare material for customers to hand carry off site.
- Open and forward First-Class mail addressed to the Commanding Officer of NSWCDD.
- Research mail sent to incorrect addresses and send notice to change address.
- Verify classifications and stamp packages accordingly.
- Prepare mailing labels, maintain files, and enter information in record log.
- Advise customers on processes or procedures.
- Ensure accountability and disposition of in-coming and out-going material.
- Research, develop, write/edit, update, and maintain technical documentation including SOPs, user guides, planning documents such as contingency plans, brochures, and posters.
- Processes Secret and below destruction shipments to NSA or destroy locally, signing destruction forms for classified materials or closes out media destruction tracker items after destruction.
- Prepare Security Discrepancy Notice, OPNAV 5511/51, for Security Director review and signature.
- Perform all Delivery Staging Area (DSA) mailroom tasks. Research, develop, write/edit, update, and maintain technical documentation in support of the Department and Command Delivery Staging Area Operations task including the DSA SOP, User Guides, Planning documents including the Contingency plan, Brochures, and Posters. This includes scheduling meetings and/or demonstrations.
- Perform courier tasks in delivery of classified material between facilities and agencies.
- Perform classified disposal.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs):
- Experience managing the transmission, receipt, tracking, and destruction of unclassified and classified material per DOD and DON policies.
- Ability to effectively manage scheduling of personnel to ensure coverage of multiple buildings/facilities.
- Ability to use the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint).
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and through written reports in specified formats.
- Ability to use a classified management database to track classified material.
- High School Diploma
- A minimum of (4) four years of experience in the area of classified control.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work to be performed. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the contractor assigned to this position. Applying: If you feel you have the knowledge, skills and abilities for this position visit our careers page at www.armadausa.com.
Special Notes: Relocation is not available for these jobs.
ARMADA provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. ARMADA complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Armada LtdDahlgren, VA
Transportation and Storage
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.