- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Arlo Solutions (Arlo) is an information technology consulting services company that specializes in delivering technology solutions. Our reputation reflects the high quality of the talented Arlo Solutions team and the consultants working in partnership with our customers. Our mission is to understand and meet the needs of both our customers and consultants by delivering quality, value-added solutions. Our solutions are designed and managed to not only reduce costs, but to improve business processes, accelerate response time, improve services to end-users, and give our customers a competitive edge, now and into the future.
Arlo is in search of a Program Manager to support our Headquarters. The manager is responsible for leading a cross-functional team to deliver expected technical, financial, and schedule performance associated with technically challenging programs. They will be responsible for establishing and maintaining relationships with customers, prime contractors, industry partners, and suppliers. The position is fast-paced with multiple projects running and managed in parallel.
Job Responsibilities and/or Success Factors
- Oversee three site responsibilities, planning, prioritizing, and directing the work of employees and subcontractors with a focus on strategic, tactical, and operational excellence.
- Lead development of goals, objectives, and strategic plans, which define the long-term emphasis and focus of the programs.
- Direct, establish, and achieve customer requirements, team objectives, operational plans with measurable contribution toward the delivery and results of the job function or completion of a project/tasks using project management principles.
- Manage direct reports at the program operations level.
- Experience with planning, executing, and monitoring/controlling the project scope, cost, and/or schedule to support specific project deliverables.
- Oversight of staffing accountability, financials, and process adherence to policies, practices, and procedures.
- Manage the development and implementation process of a specific company product involving departmental or cross-functional teams focused on the delivery of new or existing products.
- Plan and direct schedules and monitor budget/spending. Monitor the project from initiation through delivery.
- Organize the interdepartmental activities ensuring completion of the project/product on schedule and within budget constraints.
- Assign and monitor work of systems analysis and program staff, providing technical support and direction.
- Develop procedures to increase performance by implementing sound quality management processes
- Monitors program’s progress against the contract and organizational goals and objectives, and ensures they are consistently and adequately met.
- Strong clients focus and commitment to continuous improvement, ability to proactively network and establish relationships.
- Manage multiple priorities in a high-paced and fast-changing environment.
- Perform other duties as assigned or required.
Education and Minimum Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree with at least 10 years of program management experience in a related Government or business field in a role responsible for the supervision and management of personnel, strategic planning, program management, resource management, and budgeting.
- Comprehensive understanding of the PM methodologies and toolsets
- Comprehensive understanding of how the PM Function supports projects and people across the business
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and customer relationship management skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail, including strong time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Strong business acumen and problem-solving skills
- Leadership skills with ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate when appropriate
- Master’s preferred
- PMP and/or comparable project management certification preferred
We are proud to be an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and as such, we evaluate qualified candidates in full consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other protected status.
Arlo Solutions LLC
Get fresh Tech Consultant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.