Commonwealth Integration Officer SME II
Arlo Solutions LLC Washington, DC
- Posted: over a month ago
Department/Agency: Office of the Under Secretary for Defense Intelligence and Security
Location: Pentagon or other government sites with the National Capital Region
The candidate shall provide foreign relationship support to the C&PE Directorate.
Tasks may include:
- SME support to the Commonwealth Team.
- Propose and manage initiatives for relationship building with Commonwealth partners, such as facilitating DISDs, Defense Intelligence Senior Conference of the Commonwealth and the United States (DISCCUS), and other U.S./Commonwealth fora.
- Incumbent will identify functions, tasks, conditions and standards for the Foreign Liaison Officers (FLOs) associated with the OUSD(I&S) by missions and countries.
- Recommend short term and long term strategies to ensure FLOs comply with policy and maintain effectiveness.
- Provide all required FLO documentation needed for OUSD(I&S) to achieve and retain approved FLO strategies.
- Identify scope for liaison duties, coordination contact requirements, information (types) and physical and information technology access needs relative to the identified task(s). • Facilitate Commonwealth Integration Working Group (CWID) or other forums to ensure seamless integration of FVEY partners into the DIE.
- Arrange, prepare for, conduct, and facilitate OUSD(I&S) meetings with Commonwealth and other foreign partners to strengthen relationships.
- Coordinate with stakeholders across the DIE, DoD, IC, and Country Teams on PE issues. Synchronize PE efforts among stakeholders, by leveraging C&PE mechanisms such as Action Plans and the DIPE Sync Board, where appropriate.
- Prepare staff packages, read-aheads, action tracking, and other materials for a variety of PE topics to enable these efforts, including read-aheads for DoD official visits with foreign dignitaries.
- Accomplish all program control support required for Alternate Compensatory Control Measures or other special programs as required.
Required Skills / Minimum Qualifications:
- Active TS/SCI Security Clearance
- A Bachelor’s degree in a Political Science or a related field.
- Minimum 5 years of demonstrated knowledge of national, DoD, and IC policies, processes, and procedures.
- Demonstrated knowledge in foreign affairs and foreign intelligence relationships.
- Demonstrated expertise in working on issues with Commonwealth partners.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience coordinating across large stakeholder communities and specifically across the DoD and IC.
- Demonstrated expertise, both in subject matter and processes, of preparing and coordinating read-aheads, staff packages, briefings, and other materials for senior DoD leadership decision and awareness.
- Must be comfortable with fast-paced, ambiguous, and unstructured operating environments.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Arlo Solutions is an information technology consulting services company that specializes in delivering technology solutions. Our reputation reflects the high quality of the talented Arlo Solutions team and the consultants working in partnership with our customers. Our mission is to understand and meet the needs of both our customers and consultants by delivering quality, value- added solutions. Our solutions are designed and managed to not only reduce costs, but to improve business processes, accelerate response time, improve services to end users, and give our customers a competitive edge, now and into the future.
Arlo Solutions LLC
TechnologyView all jobs at Arlo Solutions LLC