- $65,125 to $99,549 Yearly
For more information on our facility, click here.
Specific duties include:
- Creating and monitoring requisitions and purchase orders using MP2 software and computerized maintenance management systems (CMMS);
- Supervising two warehouse technicians and temporary staff who purchase, receive, and store supplies, tools, and materials and who use CMMS and MP2 systems to update inventory;
- Updating, monitoring, and documenting inventory processes and security measures to ensure accurate accounting, and warehouse policies, procedures and operations to ensure compliance with financial, purchasing and industry standards/regulations;
- Working with the Planning Department to select and optimize materials to be stocked with the quantities to support the Maintenance Department's Condition-Based Maintenance program;
- Managing the buying process through the centralized financial system (PRISM);
- Monitoring the performance of contractors to ensure compliance with contract specifications;
- Planning and conducting daily cycle counts to maintain and ensure an accurate inventory; and
- Developing and monitoring performance measures and providing program management reports and records using MS Office Suite software.
- Completion of the requirements for graduation from a standard senior high school or vocational school, a GED certificate, or the equivalent; and
- Significant experience performing technical and administrative work related to warehouse operations and/or management which may include buying, receiving, storing and issuing supplies/tools, materials, parts and equipment and maintaining the associated records systems. Experience must include at least one year of buying experience.
Substitution: Additional qualifying experience may be substituted for the educational requirement. Successful completion of college coursework from an accredited college or university can be substituted for the experience requirement.
Desirable: Preference may be given to candidates with experience in one or more of the following:
- Warehouse operations and/or management in an industrial environment or for a plant or wastewater treatment or related type of facility; and/or
- Using MP2 software or CMMS system.
- Must possess a valid motor vehicle operator's license from the applicant's state of residence; and
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
Please complete each section of the application. A resume may be attached, however, it will not substitute for the completed application. Your responses to the supplemental questionnaire are considered part of the selection process and are required for this position. Incomplete applications will not be considered. Employment Type: Full-Time Permanent
Arlington CountyArlington, VA
Transportation and Storage
Get fresh WAREHOUSE SUPERVISOR jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.