Hydraulic Technician B
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Troubleshoots components in-house. Under general supervision, performs test stand set-ups, detail receiving inspection including Verification Testing, Teardown inspection, repair, overhaul, and “ATP” testing. Perform validation reviews of CMM and other technical documentation on qualified product lines.
Essential Job Functions:
- Troubleshoots faulty components to find cause.
- Performs all phases of receiving inspection, verification testing, teardown repair, and overhaul of articles on the capabilities list.
- Instruct (train) co-workers on company, FAA, and military specs procedures, as well as train in troubleshooting, assembly, disassembly, testing on articles, which they are qualified subject matter experts (SME).
- Generates technical reports, (written & oral) and interfaces with Engineering, Manufacturing and other in-house customers on a professional basis.
Technical skills required include but are not limited to:
a) working from Operation Sheets, Blueprints and Component Maintenance Manual (CMM)
b) Make electrical and hydraulic test setups from schematics or verbal instruction.
c) Can operate Hydraulic Test Stands or Mules
d) Utilizes measuring gages such as calipers and micrometers
e) Utilizes electrical equipment such as multi-meter, oscilloscope, megometer and dielectric strength testers.
Job Qualification Requirements:
Training and Experience:
Minimum 2-5 years experience as a Product Support “C” Technician or equivalent. High school graduate or equivalent, technical degree preferred.
Physical Demands: The employee is required to:
- Stand, walk, push, pull, reach overhead, and bend to the floor.
- Exert 20 to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or
- Exert 10 to 25 pounds of force frequently, and/or
- Exert up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
Visual Acuity: Near acuity and accommodation as required for reading gages, blueprints, written instructions, and instruments. Annual eye exam required.
Hearing Ability: Ability to monitor machine sounds to identify and diagnose changes in order to take appropriate action.
Working Conditions: The employee is subject to:
- High noise levels from operating equipment
- Physical hazards from moving equipment and machine parts
- Breathing fumes, dust and mist
- Skin exposure to oils and cutting fluids.
The employee may be required to follow other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties as requested, subject to all applicable state and federal laws.
Arkwin is an EEO employer/Disabled/Protected Veteran
Get fresh Hydraulic Technician jobs daily straight to your inbox!