Enterprise Account Executive - Great Lakes
Arkose Labs Detroit, MI
- Posted: over a month ago
About Arkose Labs
Arkose Labs is a fast-growing startup, backed by Softbank, Microsoft and Paypal, that is disrupting the fraud industry with an innovative approach that undermines the economic drivers behind fraud. The Arkose Labs Fraud and Abuse Prevention Platform combines real-time intelligence, rich analytics and adaptive step-up challenges to progressively diminish the profitability of attacks while adapting to evolving attack patterns. Arkose Labs offers the only fraud solution with a 100% SLA guarantee. The world's largest brands trust Arkose Labs to protect their customer journey while delivering an unrivaled customer experience.
Learn more about Arkose Labs from our innovation sandbox presentation at RSA: https://youtu.be/Fyhr_ZuveLM
- Meet or exceed monthly and annual revenue objectives
- Build and manage your own pipeline
- Committed to success
- Flexible in a startup culture
- Coachable and able to work with team members to follow the sales process
- Proven hunter with a strong desire to win and make an impact
- Source, identify, qualify and close new opportunities
- Be a high-energy, motivated self-starter and team player
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Knowledge in selling high-end solutions that involve both line of business and IT ownership
- Significant track record of quota over-achievement versus peers
- Ability to effectively engage and communicate with Senior and C-Level Executive
- Strong organizational and forecasting skills
- Demonstrate outstanding networking capabilities and exhibit a professional demeanor, business maturity
- This position requires travel which includes overnight travel as much at 40-60% travel requirements.
- Critical Thinking Skills. Able to grasp technical and abstract concepts and translate into business conversation
Nice to Have
- BS/BA or equivalent
- Background in cybersecurity sales
- Startup Experience
Why Arkose Labs?
The unique opportunity to join an early stage, high growth startup with pioneering technology built by an ambitious team who are passionate about their product and love coming to work every day.
The chance to work with some of the biggest names in the market such as Microsoft, Paypal, EA, Github, Twitch, Roblox, Twilio and Minecraft.
You will be a part of a diverse and high performing environment that values and recognizes your contributions and unique perspectives and experience: we value what you bring to the culture.
We hire the best and value integrity, excellence, respect, inclusion, and collaboration.
We focus on professional growth and development and offer continuing education.
Competitive salary, equity, and a robust benefits package includes top-notch medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k, and we cover 90% of the cost of employee benefits and 75% of the cost of dependent care coverage! We also offer flexible PTO.
We offer a $1000 stipend for our employees to set up a home office.
Arkose Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer that makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, mental or physical disability, medical condition, military or veteran status, citizenship, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. In addition, Arkose Labs will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
BusinessView all jobs at Arkose Labs