Care Services Coordinator (CSC): Telephonic Support
- Posted: 4 hours ago
The Care Services Coordinator is responsible for facilitating care for patients by coordinating and scheduling with Arkos Health field providers. Care Service Coordinators support the patients through timely, high quality, and efficient health care. The Care Service Coordinator serve as the front-line contact to patients with Arkos Health. Care Services Coordinators contact and educate patients on the services Arkos Health can provide; access patients' current needs and referring patients to both health care and social work professionals to maximize their health care experience and outcomes. Our Care Service Coordinators are empathetic and intuitive communicators and essential to establishing our relationship with patients.
Arkos Health is a new kind of healthcare company that serves health plans and provider organizations an integrated system-of-care comprised of clinical and social services backed by a robust technology platform. By engaging individuals with virtual, in-home, in-clinic and in-facility care options, Arkos Health delivers advanced community-based health services that allow our clients to live healthier, more independent lives.
All Employee MUST be fully COVID-19 Vaccinated.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide phone support to all transitional/post-acute teams through inbound/outbound call management of all patient needs.
- Provide explanations of all services and obtain verbal consent from patients for the transitional/post-acute team and clinical services.
- Coordinate and manage schedules for the transitional/post-acute and clinical services teams in accordance with contracted agreement of all health plans and referring providers.
- Initiate timely patient contact, obtain required documentation of CSA, and scheduling for the department.
- Act as a liaison with the referral sources, transitional/post-acute team, clinical services, and health plans for coordination of orders, supplies, appointments, and medical records.
- Upload all orders, field documents, and requested records to the patient’s charts for the clinical services team.
- High school diploma or GED required
- Some college or medical certification preferred
- Previous customer service knowledge preferred
- MA/CNA preferred but not required
- Healthcare experience preferred
- Knowledge of medications, medical terminology and patient care preferred
- Bilingual is a huge plus!
- Weekend availability is not required, but is a plus.
- Fully paid employee medical/dental/vision/life/short term disability
- Employer matching 401(k)
- 15 days annual combined sick/PTO with 9 paid holidays
Must complete our Culture Index Survey. Take the assessment at https://portal.cultureindex.com/public/survey/general/bg3VS0H2kF. This is not a pass/fail test and does not measure intelligence.
Arkos Health EEO Statement
All Arkos Health divisions are Equal Opportunity Employers. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other status protected under federal, state or local laws.
Arkos Health is a drug free workplace. All job applicants selected for employment are required to submit to a pre-employment drug test and background check.
HealthcareView all jobs at Arkos Health
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?