Arknet Solutions has an exciting opportunity for a Brand Marketing & Communications Coordinator in Delphos.
Purpose of the Brand Marketing & Communications Coordinator:
As a Brand Marketing & Communications Coordinator with us, you’ll gain valuable experience in communications and marketing. You’ll execute and deliver brand marketing communication plans, represent client brands at all marketing campaigns and activations, and supporting the communications team within all areas of the business (brand activations, PR, marketing).
Key Responsibilities of the Brand Marketing & Communications Coordinator:
Communications & Brand Activations:
- Assist the Communication Management team(s) with the planning and execution of major initiatives in market.
- Manage and participate in brand led activations and campaigns taking place throughout Delphos to communicate benefits or our client’s home improvement products to prospective customers and encourage signups.
- Duties at times will include the planning, staffing and management of branded marketing communications campaigns and/or activations.
- Assist the Communications Management teams with:
- Planning and executing local marketing campaigns, including but not limited to location scouting.
- Researching new community partners to effectively reach target audience support the needs of the business
- Be the expert on technical information related to key products (past, in-season and upcoming products) across designated categories.
- Remain well-informed of all upcoming product launches.
- Maintain knowledge of key competitor products stories and brand campaigns.
- Report back to Communication Management team(s) with key insights, trend activity, updates, etc. on a regular schedule.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Experience in communications, public relations & communications, marketing communications, brand marketing, direct marketing, or similar fields an asset.
- Knowledge and experience in telecommunications industry an asset.
- University or College graduate (communications or marketing degree preferred) an asset
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Skilled across all Microsoft office software
- Excellent communication skills (writing and verbal)
- Commitment to work on weekends and evenings when required is a must.
- Willingness to travel