Arkitektura is looking for a full-time Sales and Design Consultant to join our San Francisco showroom. We are seeking an experienced individual with a passion for design and knowledge of high end, contemporary European furnishings, rugs, lighting and wall systems. As a sales representative, you'll build relationships with clients in all areas including; residential, interior design, hospitality, and architecture. The ideal candidate will be able to meet the clientele's expectation of a knowledgeable, friendly, and engaging salesperson with the ability to guide the client through a wide range of intricate brands, such as Minotti, MaxAlto, Cassina, and much more, including lighting and rug sales!
Arkitektura's sales representative should:
• Achieve sales goals established by the leadership team.
• Possess a high degree of self-motivation and drive.
• Have excellent communication skills.
• Hold the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
• Have an ability to work in a structured but entrepreneurial environment.
• Master knowledge of the history, design, construction and details of Arkitektura products and company.
• Research and peruse qualified sales leads.
• Be comfortable using Mac OS and SAP Database
• Attend sales meetings and vendor training.
• Communicate with customer service team.
• Maintain procedures for all operational points of sale.
• Provide timely accurate reporting as required by the leadership team.
• Possess an attention to detail and work in an organized fashion while juggling multiple projects.
• Minimum of 3-5 years sales experience
• Bachelor's degree
• Interior design experience a plus
Why Work Here?
FAMILY OWNED AND OPERATED FOR 35+ YEARS. WE ARE A TEAM WITH PASSION FOR EUROPEAN DESIGN!
San Francisco, CA