This position will design and oversee the manufacturing of equipment for the food processing industry, predominantly the poultry industry. We are looking for candidates with superior SolidWorks capabilities, specifically with sheet metal and weldment design. Speed and accuracy cannot be stressed enough. Superior 3D modeling skills are the greatest indicator of a successful candidate. Experience with food processing equipment design would be extremely desirable. We are looking for individuals with bachelors, associates or just the right skill set. The key responsibility for this position will be to work with customers to oversee the manufacturing of equipment and or process design that exceeds the customers' expectations.
- Design of manufacturing equipment: examples - dumpers, conveyors, slicers, water filtration systems, tanks, work platforms
- Process Development
- Producing 2D layout drawings and 2D to 3D conversion projects
- Assist with data management using Enterprise PDM software
- Research new materials and methods of development
- Ensure components and assemblies adhere to applicable industry and business standards
- Experience with SolidWorks
- Sheet Metal and Weldment Design using SolidWorks.
- Must have excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Intermediate level of basic computer and windows skills
- Ability to prioritize and organize work load to meet project deadlines
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Good knowledge of Mechanical Engineering concept, practices and procedures
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering (Mechanical preferred) or Associates; or equivalent mix of education and experience
BENEFITS & COMPENSATION:
- $60,000 to $75,000
- BCBS Hospitalization Plan- premium paid for team member, Payroll deduction for dependents
- Dental Coverage- premium paid for team member & dependents
- Vision Coverage- payroll deducted
- Aflac supplemental insurance- payroll deducted
- 401K available after six months. Up to 4% match
Compensation based on qualifications and experience. This position is full time and includes the opportunity for advancement.
Benefits available after 60 days. Pre-employment drug screening required. Submit resume or apply in person at 2575 S Armstrong Ave. Fayetteville, AR 72701
Arkansas Myriad, Inc.Arkansas Myriad (ARMI) works solely in the industrial market specializing in engineering and the manufacturing of high-quality stainless-steel equipment along with providing support services specifically for the food processing industry. The father-son owned business opened in 2003 and gained a positive reputation locally which has grown the company to a national level. Through innovative technology, all designs and projects are built with special considerations to maintenance, operations, sanitation and safety. Based out of Fayetteville, AR, ARMI employs over 80 team members who comply with the company’s stringent safety and anti-drug programs.