***WE ARE LOCATED IN FAYETTEVILLE, AR***
We are looking for experienced assembly techs to join our manufacturing team. The assembly tech will be responsible for putting parts and welded sub-assemblies together to produce finished products. Ideal candidate will be able to interpret paper or electronic shop drawings, be mechanically inclined, have good general working knowledge of machinery and skilled with both hand and power tools. Must have a team effort mentality and work well with others.
- Assemble products according to specifications
- Work with a team in order to assemble products
- Assembles components by examining connections for correct fit; fastening parts and subassemblies
- Conduct quality assurance checks to confirm that assembled products meet quality standards
- Interpret documents, schematics, blueprints or other verbal or written instructions
- Keep a clean and tidy workspace
- Follow all safety requirements and regulations
- Responsible to provide some of your own tools
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or GED
- 1 + year of assembly experience preferred
- Attention to detail
- Experience with 5S is a plus
- Ability to lift 50 + lbs.
- Valid driver’s license
- Willingness to work overtime
- Ability to read a tape measure
- Mechanically inclined with common hand and power tools
- Strong communication skills
BENEFITS & COMPENSATION:
- $15 - $25 per hour
- BCBS Hospitalization Plan- premium paid for team member, Payroll deduction for dependents
- Dental Coverage- premium paid for team member & dependents
- Vision Coverage- payroll deducted
- Aflac supplemental insurance- payroll deducted
- 401K available after six months. Up to 4% match
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
Compensation based on qualifications and experience. This position is full time and includes the opportunity for advancement.
Benefits available after 60 days. Pre-employment drug screening required. Submit resume or apply in person at 2575 S. Armstrong Ave. Fayetteville, AR 72701
Arkansas Myriad, Inc.Arkansas Myriad (ARMI) works solely in the industrial market specializing in engineering and the manufacturing of high-quality stainless-steel equipment along with providing support services specifically for the food processing industry. The father-son owned business opened in 2003 and gained a positive reputation locally which has grown the company to a national level. Through innovative technology, all designs and projects are built with special considerations to maintenance, operations, sanitation and safety. Based out of Fayetteville, AR, ARMI employs over 80 team members who comply with the company’s stringent safety and anti-drug programs.