SCOPE OF POSITION:
Must lead and direct daily work of call center representatives. Talk with Outreach staff and people on Medicaid to be sure services are timely and professional. Provide appropriate follow-up. Serve as an expert on assigned project or contract. Provide side-by-side staff coaching and training.
KEY JOB DUTIES:
- Ensure the quality and accuracy of employees’ work. Check that staff meets goals on time.
- Stay informed about specialty area and health care environment. Must know terms and scope of contract, policies and procedures, resources, current research and reports, trends, etc.
- Help staff resolve problems. Serve as their resource and guide; keep working relationships positive.
- Resolve requests with research, referral, policy review, revision and development, documentation and follow-up. Always comply with policy and procedures.
- Understand and use project-tracking software to document and monitor services and activities. Create a complete database of activity. Maintain accurate data for contract and reporting.
- Coordinate collection and data entry of required documentation.
- Daily quotas may be added to meet contract requirements.
- Follow format, content and style guides, ensure accuracy, consistency and quality.
- Tell other team members about needs and requests.
- Follow AFMC, state and federal rules about data privacy, security and HIPAA compliance.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Physical and Sensory Requirements (With or Without the Aid of Mechanical Devices):
Mobility, reaching, bending, lifting, grasping, ability to read and write, ability to communicate with personnel, ability to remain calm under stress and ability to travel as needed. Must be able to lift and transport 25 pounds. Must be capable of performing the essential job functions of this job, with or without reasonable accommodations.