The University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences and Arkansas Children?s Hospital seeks full-time board eligible/certified Pediatric Hematologist Oncologist physician to build and implement a Bone Marrow Transplant Program.
- Faculty appointment at University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences at the Associate or Professor level practicing at Arkansas Children?s Hospital (ACH) in Little Rock, AR.
- Focus on developing and building Pediatric Bone Marrow Transplant Center in Little Rock, AR.
- Seeking strong leader who is driven by quality and excellence.
- 26 bed inpatient unit with 11 faculty physicians, 4 APRNs, and 1 PA.
- Multi-disciplinary specialized care for pediatric patients with sickle cell disease and all types of cancer
- Currently performing 9 Autologous Stem Cell Transplants per year
- FACT accreditation is in progress and is anticipated by July 2020
- Strong hospital and foundation support with committed resources to build BMT program to include allogenic and CAR-T therapies
- Strong commitment to research (clinical and basic science) with active membership in the Children?s Oncology Group.
- Active fellowship program