- May 05, 2023
Under the general supervision of the IT Director, the Project Manager is responsible for a combination of planning and execution of activities related to the delivery of projects and/or financial/budgeting activity for their teams. When executing project delivery, Project Managers are responsible for the success of one or more projects within a given timeline and budget, the creation and maintenance of status reports, proactively managing issues and risks, and can work with 3rd party partners. When performing financial/budgeting activities, they monitor and adjust to given budgets, track labor and capital spending, and support variance root cause analysis.
- Lead development of company project/program management methodologies including standardization and project management training with other departments.
- Manage multiple projects of medium to large complexity, programs that require multiple teams and subject project, and on-going operational tasks including minor enhancement, maintenance and support.
- Provide guidance and direction for all work efforts supporting assigned business areas by learning core processes and identifying technical solutions that will support business area processes.
- Create cohesive project plans with identifiable critical path, task dependencies, major milestones, and manage the approved plans and schedules, ensuring successful completion within scope, budget, time, and quality parameters.
- Responsible for all aspects of project management through the entire project lifecycle, including, but not limited to: chartering, scoping, requirements gathering, document approval tracking and management, status reporting, risk management, issue resolution, project resource allocation, benefits validation, and meeting summations.
- Ensure the business stakeholders, participants, and management is fully informed of project status by using appropriate communication media and frequency.
- Ensure all required project life cycle processes are followed, including documentation and approvals, before executing business deliverables. Apply project life cycle processes to multi-project programs when needed.
- Act as the ambassador for business areas ensuring alignment and prioritization of projects and maintenance through regular formal communication methods.
- Obtain feedback from business stakeholders and adjust project scope, schedule, and resources as necessary
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with project team members, business partners, vendors, and other departments involved in the projects through various methods including, but not limited to, email, instant messaging, remote meeting platforms, leading meetings, and generating creative PowerPoint meeting presentations.
- Responsible for setting and maintaining vendor expectations throughout the project lifecycle.
- The position requires strong problem-solving abilities, great organization, the ability to work across the company, and influence internal and external parties.
- This position requires the ability to prioritize, adapt, and be comfortable working with tight deadlines with multiple projects occurring simultaneously.
- Support team members in executing tasks as needed to meet project deliveries.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as assigned.
Education: Bachelor's degree from a four year college or university; Relevant Certifications
Experience: Several years of experience required
- 401(k) with immediate eligibility and match
- Generous PTO
- Health insurance options for you and your family
- Monthly in office massages and employer sponsored lunches
- Company-paid Life insurance
- Company-paid LTD Coverage
- Affordable Vision and Dental plans
- Flexible spending account or Health Savings Account availability
- Wellness plan
AddressLittle Rock, AR
ConstructionView all jobs at Arkana Labs
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?