We are growing company looking to add you, a high-quality engaging team member to our global logistics company. This position focuses on delivering customer focused solutions in the domestic freight and logistics market. Our solutions-oriented company is a fast pace environment and you will need the ability to adapt to the customer's needs. Our number one hiring goal is that we maintain the integrity of our company culture. We aim to provide an environment where people reach their utmost potential and provide the highest value to the team.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Detail-oriented. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Execute day to day transportation needs, including, order entry, quoting, dispatching, scheduling, tracking & tracing shipments.
- Self-starter; ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work as part of a team, prioritize and to multi-task effectively.
- Strong computer skills needed including Microsoft Office products.
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with drivers, carriers, internal and external customers.
- Provide timely feedback, recommendations, and resolution of transportation and operational issues.
- Problem Solving Skills.
- Other duties as assigned by the Manager.
- High School diploma required, college degree preferred.
- 2 years transportation experience preferred but willing to train the right person.
It is critical that you have the ability to display a sense of urgency, attention to detail, excellent organizational abilities, and work well under pressure. You must have excellent written/verbal communication skills.
We expect confidence, pride, sense of humor, positive attitude, curiosity, integrity, and vision for the future.