Clinical Research Coordinator
Arizona Veterans Research and Education Foundation Phoenix, AZ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Clinical Research Coordinators – Join a great team working with our military veterans!
We are a non-profit medical research foundation based in Phoenix, Arizona. We offer our team members an opportunity to impact veterans’ health while enjoying a competitive salary, generous benefits, a collaborative environment, and flexible scheduling.
The Company: Arizona Veterans Research and Education Foundation uniquely partners with the Phoenix Veterans Administration Health Services, universities, and pharmaceutical and device companies to conduct research benefiting military veterans.
· Our research activities matter!
· We bring cutting edge research opportunities to veterans that makes a difference in their lives.
The Position: We’re looking for a clinical research coordinator (CRC). The pay range for the position is $45,000-$60,000 per year.
· We pay 85%-100% of the medical premiums for employees. We pay 50% of the medical premiums for family members. We pay 100% of the vision benefit premium and 100% of the dental premium for employees. We offer life insurance, short and long-term disability benefits, a Simple IRA with matching funds (immediate vesting), vacation, and sick leave.
We are specifically recruiting CRCs to work as part of a team focusing on diabetes, obesity, and heart disease research projects. Must be flexible enough to work on several ongoing studies and teamwork is a priority. These studies are stable, funded, and on-going.
· Prior successful clinical research experience
· Self-directed and can also work within a team environment
· Personable, collaborative, cooperative
· Know or be comfortable learning minimally invasive medical procedures
· Must be able to pass a background check.
· Medical background in the areas of diabetes, obesity, heart disease
· ACRP or CCRP certification
· Bachelor’s degree or higher
· Daily administration and conduct of research projects
· Supervise healthcare of research participants
· Work with other team members to recruit study participants
· Complete study visit activities
· Coordinate study activities with other study sites and central laboratories.
The Location: Arizona Veterans Research and Education Foundation is based in Phoenix, Arizona on the Phoenix VA Medical Center Campus. We are near the light rail.
Why Should You Apply?
· Wonderful team!
· Great benefits.
· Leave your work at work!
· Flexible scheduling
Please send resumes or CVs to:
Arizona Veterans Research and Education Foundation
No phone calls, please. Only candidates selected for interviews will be notified.
We are an equal-opportunity employer.
Arizona Veterans Research and Education FoundationWhy Work Here?
Perfect for an experienced, supervisory, clinical research coordinator who wants flexibility and great benefits!
Arizona Veterans Research and Education Foundation is a non-profit corporation purposefully supporting researchers, scientists, and medical professionals at the Phoenix VA Healthcare System. We provide the financial, legal, human resources, and support services for meritorious research.
650 E Indian School Rd.Phoenix, AZ
HealthcareView all jobs at Arizona Veterans Research and Education Foundation