Unarmed Security Officer - $16 P/T
Arizona Veteran Security Glendale, AZ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Licensed Security Officers - Bar/Restaurant
Arizona Veteran Security is hiring for Security Officers for a family owned bar/restaurant in Northwest Phoenix area.
We are a 100% Service Disabled Veteran owned and operated company. We give preference to Veterans and their families, however we employ qualified civilian security officers.
Shift: 7:00 PM - 3:00 AM
Days: F/T or P/T
Unarmed Minimum Qualifications
- 21 years of age or older
- Have a current AZ DPS unarmed security guard card to apply.
- 1 year experience checking ID's in a bar, restaurant, night club atmosphere
- Valid drivers license and vehicle to report to job site
- Smart phone with a data plan and the ability to operate apps
- Current working email address
- Must be drug free
- Check ID's at door
- Maintain order inside and report any issues in parking lot
- Light cleaning duties
- Customer Service
- Have fun!
- Stand or walk constantly (for up to an entire shift) on various surfaces
- Climb stairs or ramps during shift
- Occasionally bend/twist at waist/knees/neck to perform duties
- Lift or carry up to 25 pounds
- Constant use of both hands and arms in reaching/handling/grasping while using phone, notepad, writing reports
- Constant use of eyes to observe, read, interact with public and co-workers
- Work in various environments including adverse outdoor conditions such as cold, rain or heat
- Constant mental alertness and attention to detail
You must complete all screening questions and submit resume to be considered.
Arizona Veteran Security is committed to hiring a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All are encouraged to apply to our positions.
As we continued to develop our program we realized that not only our service members but the civilian community around us could enhance the service and support we provide our clients. No one supports or serves a community better than the people who live in it. No one supports a country greater than the Veteran men and women who fill its ranks. We are a family run and operated business with one focus. Giving our client 100% and then some.
Arizona Veteran SecurityWhy Work Here?
Flexibility in schedules, work around other work or school, great working atmosphere
Arizona Veteran Security was started as a way to provide jobs for American Veteran men and women. They served our country in both peace and war and without complaint. They went where very few others would go, and endured withering heat and freezing temperatures. They worked in extreme conditions and asked for very little in return. Most importantly they learned that being in the right place at the right time in the right uniform meant success or failure. For them, failure is not, and will not, be an option. We at Arizona Veteran Security believe that very few people come more qualified for the security industry than a well-trained, well equipped, and mentally focused Soldier, Sailor, Airman, or Marine. Whether they be active duty, reservist, or National Guardsmen. As we continued to develop our program we realized that not only our service members but the civilian community around us could enhance the service and support we provide our clients. No one supports or serves a community better than the people who live in it. No one supports a country greater than the Veteran men and women who fill its ranks. We are a family run and operated business with one focus. Giving our client 100% and then some.