Arizona Tile, the premier importer of natural stone and ceramic tile, with 28 branches in 8 states, has a solid reputation as an industry leader in both products and customer service. We have been privately owned and operated for 45 years.
We have an immediate opening for a Customer Service Representative in our beautiful Albuquerque location. In this position you will assist retail customers and contractors, both in person and over the phone, to select and order material that meets their needs. Use your creativity to help our customers’ design ideas come to life. You will work with customers to select stone slabs, tile and/or decorative pieces that will transform their kitchen, master bath or any other numerous possibilities. Orders are entered via a computer program within a Microsoft Windows environment. You will be providing the best buying experience available. This is a non-commission position and product training will be provided.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including Saturdays
- 2+ years retail sales skills in a professional environment.
- Prior experience working with stone, granite or slabs.
- Basic computer skills working within Windows environment.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Demonstrate a positive attitude of cooperation and respect with co-workers and clients.
- Exceptional customer service skills with the ability to provide individualized service.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Self-starter who proactively finds solutions to customers’ needs.
- Excellent communication skills including verbal, written and telephone.
Arizona Tile Benefits offered:
- Competitive wage, depending on experience
- Medical benefits
- Dental benefits
- Vision benefits
- Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan, with discretionary employer match
- Paid Time Off (PTO) accrues each pay period. Plus 48 hours SICK time granted annually
- Employee discount on tile and slabs
- On the job training on tile and granite products
- Company is privately owned and operated for 45 years
Does this sound like something you will enjoy? Then don’t delay, apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity. Arizona Tile is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Drug Screen required. E-Verify
Arizona Tile is the premier importer of natural stone and porcelain tile, with 28 branches in 8 states. We have a solid reputation as an industry leader in both products and customer service. You must apply at https://jobs.arizonatile.com/ to be considered for this exciting opportunity.
Arizona Tile is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Drug Screen required.