Senior React Native/Mongo Developer
- Posted: over a month ago
ARMLS is one of the largest Real Estate Multiple Listing Services in the country. Our company has multiple development teams that focus on a Real Estate listing system and Broker/Agent self-serve systems as well as research and development of next generation software BI/AI system that provide Agent insights.
As a senior member of the team, you’ll be responsible for building the internal and external facing MLS system which offers many Real Estate Broker service features. You will also build features, deploy systems, and be a contributing member of the development team which maintains existing system and creates new greenfield features. As a senior developer we look to you to offer guidance to keeping the system up to date with the latest versions of React and Node.js, as well as other systems and services that keep our company current with the latest frameworks and methodologies.
This is currently an Arizona remote position with the opportunity to come into the office.
- You enjoy building applications and improving the end-user experience.
- You understand and solve real business needs by applying your software engineering and analytical problem-solving skills.
- You are proficient in designing, building, and maintaining robust systems.
- You are passionate about Scrum/Agile project teams.
- You are a proactive and effective communicator.
- You enjoy working in a team environment and being a team player.
- You are a senior full stack developer with mostly frontend development skills, but you are comfortable with the middle API.
Senior full stack developer.
- React (4 years)
- Node.js (4 years)
- MongoDB (3 years)
- React Native (3 years)
- Consistently at work and on time, follows instructions, responds to management direction and solicits feedback to improve performance.
- Demonstrates professionalism, discretion, and good judgment in all interactions with co-workers, and customers.
- Well-organized, self-directed team player. Remains open to others’ ideas and exhibits willingness to try new things.
- Handles confidential and sensitive information and records with a high degree of discretion, diligence and good judgment.
- Lives the ARMLS Living Values as defined in the Culture Book.
Arizona Regional Multip
TechnologyView all jobs at Arizona Regional Multip