Arizona Home Care in Tempe, Arizona, is a locally owned and operated full service home health care provider. Arizona Home Care is a family of two healthcare companies: Arizona Home Care and Patient Care Infusion.
- Answers and transfers phone calls, screening when necessary.
- Welcomes and directs visitors and clients.
- Maintains filing systems as assigned.
- Retrieves information as requested from records, email, minutes, and other related documents; prepares written summaries of data when needed.
- Responds to and resolves administrative inquiries and questions.Coordinates and schedules travel, meetings, and appointments for managers or supervisors.
- Prepares agendas and schedules for meetings.
- Records and distributes minutes or other records for meetings.
- Maintains office supplies and coordinates maintenance of office equipment.
- Maintains a system for recording expenses and the use of petty cash.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to manage sensitive and confidential situations with tact, professionalism, and diplomacy.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn a variety of general office computer applications.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Basic understanding of clerical procedures and systems such as record-keeping and filing.
- Ability to work independently.
Arizona Home Care