Clinical Research Assistant
Arizona Heart Rhythm Center Phoenix, AZ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking an Assistant Research Coordinator for our Cardiology Research Facility
Our cutting-edge Research Department is looking for a Full or Part-Time Assistant Research Coordinator. This is a great opportunity for applicants that are looking to learn more about the field of research, pursue a career in healthcare, and work closely with world renowned physicians.
This position will expose you to the company's portfolio of Cardiovascular Clinical Research as well as some Clinical Research Administration, Regulatory, Start-up and Protocol Design. An experience like this is not common and is highly regarded in any research company or hospital!
With this position comes the opportunity to transition to a full time Clinical Research Coordinator after a period of 90 days, pending individual performance.
This role pays $13.00-$17.00 per hour-DOE.
The Assistant Clinical Research Candidate may observe and/or assist CRCs, Lead CRC and Research Manager with any of the following responsibilities:
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of protocol requirements and Good Clinical Practice (GCP)
- Overseeing the smooth running of clinical trials
- Collecting and coding data as well as maintaining accurate and complete documentation (e.g., regulatory documents, signed consent forms, IRB approvals, source documents, drug dispensing and subject logs, and study-related communication)
- Informing participants about study objectives, administering questionnaires, monitoring research participants to ensure adherence to study rules
- Following and managing regulatory compliance as set by internal SOPs and outside regulatory agencies such as FDA, IRB etc.
- Adhering to ethical standards
- Maintaining detailed records of studies as per FDA guidelines, including things such as drug dispensation
- Liaising with laboratories, sponsors, hospitals or physicians
- Participating in subject recruitment efforts
- Managing all aspects of conducting clinical trials under the direction of the PI
- Providing organizational management of all aspects of trial conduct and management (e.g., timeliness in completing case report forms, data entry, reporting adverse events, and managing caseload and study files, invoicing, task delegation)
- Communicating protocol-related problems to the management staff (e.g., questions regarding the conduct of the clinical trial, possible ADEs, subject compliance, team efficiency, SOP compliance and issues)
- Budget and Contract execution
- Financial Management (Invoicing, reconciliations etc.)
Who we are looking for:
- 1+ years of medical office / clinical research experience is preferred
- MUST be passionate about research and healthcare
- MUST be able to multi-task, learn quickly and work efficiently
- MUST be proficient with Microsoft Office products
- MUST have the ability to problem solve and
- Knowledge of AthenanetEMR and other Electronic Record/Data Platforms is a PLUS
- Medical Terminology knowledge is a PLUS
Arizona Heart Rhythm CenterWhy Work Here?
Amazing Team, Cutting-Edge Technology/Procedures, Room for Advancement, Great Benefits, Great Schedule/Hours
Arizona Heart Rhythm Center is a cutting-edge Electrophysiology and Cardiology center located in Phoneix, Arizona. We have a strong reputation for providing the highest level of patient care and offer some of the most advanced therapies and cardiovascular interventions in the southwest! We are looking for an eager and innovative individual to join our team as a Research Assistnat and help us as we continue to grow and provide unmatched service. This role will allow you to work alongside some of the nations leading physicians in addition to our renowned research department, surgical center, as well as our friendly staff and patients. Don't miss out on this great opportunity! Apply today!
1848 E Thomas RoadPhoenix, AZ
HealthcareView all jobs at Arizona Heart Rhythm Center