Make a Difference!
Arizona Healthcare Contract Management Services, Inc. provides individuals with mental and behavioral health issues the care and support necessary to lead fuller, happier lives. We foster independence, build skills, and encourage productive lives. But we can’t do it alone!
NOTE: AHCCMS is an essential business, and we are still hiring.
We are searching for people like you who want to make a positive impact on other peoples' lives. We are hiring Caregivers for Full-Time positions across the Valley. No experience needed, AHCCMS provides all necessary training.
Work closely with adult clients as well as management and clinical teams to follow program requirements and treatment plans. Caregivers will assist with client administration of medications, preparing meals, cleaning their homes, assisting with hygiene, and more.
Caregivers help adult clients lead better lives. It is hard work. But it’s work to be proud of.
- $12/hr - Overtime available
- Hiring Bonus!
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid Sick and Vacation
- Paid Training (CPR/First Aid Training included)
- Bonuses ($500 signing bonus & referral bonuses)
- Career Progression - AHCCMS promotes internally!
- Must be at least 21 Years Old
- Valid AZ Driver License for at least 3 years
- Clean Driving Record for 39 months
- Pass a Level One Fingerprint Clearance Card (paid for by AHCCMS)
- Attend a 4-day Training Session.
Why People Love Working with AHCCMS
- Every day is different, the job is never dull!
- Incredibly fulfilling work!
- Make powerful positive impacts on the community!
Ready to make a real difference and help people?
Our COVID Response
AHCCMS is dedicated to keeping everyone safe. To meet that goal, we strongly follow CDC guidelines, providing PPEs (masks, gloves, etc.) to employees during this pandemic. All facilities are equipped with hand soaps, hand sanitizers, and cleaning supplies to ensure all sanitation protocols are followed. All employees are required to complete daily screenings, including temperature checks, and they encouraged to stay home if they are sick.
Why Work Here?Arizona Healthcare Contract Management Services, Inc. provides support and recovery services in over 25 locations throughout the Valley, to help people live as free, as happy, and as productively as possible. We are a person-centered community, from our technicians up to the Chiefs and Directors of programs. Respect, Dignity, Cultural Awareness. Serving individuals without judgment and with compassion.
Make real, powerful, positive impacts on the community!