Make a Difference!
Arizona Healthcare Contract Management Services, Inc. provides individuals with mental and behavioral health issues the care and support necessary to lead fuller, happier lives. We foster independence, build skills, and encourage productive lives. But we can’t do it alone!
We are searching for people like you who want to make a difference and help others. We are hiring a Clinical Director
NOTE: AHCCMS is an essential business, which means we are still hiring and working during these trying times!
Assist and support the Chief of Behavioral Health Services with the tasks necessary to attain and maintain clinical quality, clinical fidelity, and clinical integrity in Arizona Health Care’s Clinical Management, Clinical Operations and Clinical Service Delivery Components.
The Clinical Director has the primary responsibility to guarantee the general welfare of clients within Arizona Health Care Contract Management Services, Inc. This individual undertakes reasonable efforts to clinically monitor staff performance, service delivery, coordination of client care and general oversight of program policies
As a Clinical Director. your work helps adult clients lead better lives. It is work you can be proud of!
● Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
● Paid Sick and Vacation
● Paid Training (CPR/First Aid Training included)
● Bonuses (Referral and Signing)
● Career Progression - AHCCMS promotes internally!
· Must be a Behavioral Health Professional Licensed at the Independent Practice Level by the Arizona Board of Behavioral Health Examiners or the Arizona Board of Psychologist Examiners.
· Must be at least 21 years of age
· Must possess a current and valid AZ driver license
· Ability to obtain a Level One Fingerprint Clearance Card
· Ability to obtain a 39-month AZ motor vehicle report in good standing
Ready to make a difference and help people?
Arizona Healthcare Contract Management Services, Inc. provides support and recovery services in over 25 locations throughout the Valley, to help people live as free, as happy, and as productively as possible. We are a person-centered community, from our technicians up to the Chiefs and Directors of programs. Respect, Dignity, Cultural Awareness. Serving individuals without judgment and with compassion.
Apply today to make a difference!