Make a Difference!
Arizona Healthcare Contract Management Services, Inc. provides individuals with mental and behavioral health issues the care and support necessary to lead fuller, happier lives. We foster independence, build skills, and encourage productive lives. But we can’t do it alone!
We are searching for people like you who want to make a difference and help others. We are hiring a Clinical Coordinator.
NOTE: AHCCMS is an essential business, which means we are still hiring and working during these trying times!
The Clinical Coordinator is clinically and administratively supervised by the Clinical Supervisor. The Clinical Coordinator serves as a consultant to Arizona Health Care’s Program Supervisors, Component Program Managers and Component Program Behavioral Health Technician and Paraprofessional staff.
Overview of Duties and Responsibilities
· Process referrals perform screenings and admit referred clients to Component Programs. Construct Client Service Records as a component of the admission process.
· Perform comprehensive clinical assessments and Develop treatment plans and discharge plans.
· Provide behavioral health counseling services to clients and Provide evidence-based treatment, intervention and skill training programs to clients.
· Provide clinical training and staff development activities to component program staff.
· Attend and participate in external clinical staffing’s and treatment team meetings and Facilitate and chair internal clinical staffing’s and treatment team meetings
· Must have six years of work experience in the behavioral health field or a combination of education and work experience totaling six years (i.e. bachelor’s degree in the field and two years work experience).
· SMI Experience
· Must be able to pass a background check. AHCCMS will accept a valid level one fingerprint clearance card in place of the background check.
Monday – Friday 8am-5pm
*Please note this position is also “on call” Candidates that meet this requirement will only be considered.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid Sick and Vacation
- Paid Training (CPR/First Aid Training included)
- Bonuses (Referral and Signing)
- Career Progression - AHCCMS promotes internally!