Electrospinning Application Scientist PhD
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Electrospinning / Nanofiber Application Scientist Opportunity in Arizona
Here we grow again; Nanoscience Instruments is looking for a new scientist to join our applications team in Phoenix Arizona. This position requires access to Government, Military, and other National labs, US Citizenship is required.
Nanoscience Instruments supplies instrumentation to analyze materials and surface properties. We provide a variety of nanoscale microscopy & analysis, as well as nanomaterial synthesis instrumentation to customers across North America.
We have a position open for an application scientist to support our nanomaterials instrumentation products, such as.
- Electrospinning: Fluidnatek & Bionicia
- Tensiometry: Attension contact angle meters
- Surface adsorption/desorption phenomena: #QSense #QuartzCrystalMicrobalance with Dissipation (#QCM-D).
- Thin film fabrication: KSV Langmuir and Langmuir-Blodgett troughs.
- Nanoparticle fabrication: #VSParticle spark ablation.
If you do not know about our products; You should still apply, we will train the right mechanically inclined scientist who accepts this position.
The role of an application scientist and Nanoscience is to interface with customers and potential customers to demonstrate and educate about the uses and capabilities of our various products. The application scientist will regularly interact with other application scientists, R&D and product managers at our suppliers' factories in Europe. This role will be exposed to a very wide variety of customers in various industries with different requirements. This can span both large and small companies, top-tier universities, and small colleges, as well as military and government research facilities. The ideal candidate will be energized by the variety of projects and easily adapt to new situations and new products & technologies.
- Perform product demonstrations in application labs or at customer sites.
- Perform online product demonstrations, perform sample analysis, and provide sample analysis reports.
- Train and support customers.
- Works with sales managers, product managers and marketing to develop marketing strategy for assigned products.
- Develop expertise in key applications supporting products.
Minimum Qualifications Required: Minimum Qualifications Required: Masters Degree must be based in the fields of the sciences, learning or higher education and/or professional background must have been shaped by extensive or prolonged intellectual effort and / or an advanced degree.
- PhD in Surface Science, Physics, Engineering, Material Science, Chemistry or related area.
- Or a Masters if Science Degree; Surface Science, Physics, Engineering, Material Science, Chemistry and 2-5 years post college work experience or related area.
- Experience: Proficiency with #SurfaceScience Analytical techniques.
- Experience: Familiarity with Electrospinning concepts, QCM-D or #Tensiometry a plus.
- Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities: Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Travel: Ability travel domestically and internationally, with short notice.
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Keywords: Application Scientist, #Electro-spinning, #Electrospinning, #Nanofiber, #Electro-spraying, #Electrospraying, GMP production, Spinbox
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $69,324.57 - $98,480.33 per year
- Monday to Friday
- Doctorate (Preferred)
Willingness to travel:
- 25% (Required)
Work Location: One location
Arizona HR Professionals LLC
Get fresh Field Applications Scientist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.