How We Help
Our treatment approach is based on the idea of multidisciplinary care individualized to the needs of each patient. From the moment you contact our group, you will start to see that our compassionate staff are interested in the patients’ life-long recovery; not only during their time in our treatment programs but even after their discharge.
Improving the lives we touch is our number one goal. As our Medical Administrator, you are uniquely situated to, directly and indirectly, touch the lives of thousands of patients in a way that truly matters. As Medical Administrator, we want you to bring your “A Game” every day by providing hands-on support and transformational servant leadership to your team. Whether its recruiting world-class physicians or shaping a culture that puts patient care and safety first, you are the driving force in our success.
You will be responsible for the overall management, directs, monitors and supports all operational, administrative, clinical, human resources, customer service, and fiscal activities for the group’s programs and services.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensures the quality and appropriateness of patient care meets or exceeds company and regulatory standards.
- Ensures compliance with applicable legal, regulatory, accreditation and reimbursement guidelines and standards.
- Prepares an annual budget for the facility. Monitors monthly performance of the facility in relation to budget and intervenes as needed.
- Recruits hires, provides orientation/training and retains a sufficient number of qualified staff to carry out facility programs and services. Ensures employee performance meets or exceeds expectations and periodic performance appraisals are conducted on a timely basis.
- Makes sure the facility is a safe, clean, comfortable, and appealing environment for residents, patients, visitors, and staff in accordance with OSHA guidelines.
- Ensures all required records are maintained and submitted, as appropriate, in an accurate and timely manner.
- Completes required forms and documents in accordance with company policy and state and/or federal regulations.
- Manages all aspects of state or federal government survey processes.
- Responsible for the grievance process from providers, patients, employees, etc.
- Functions as a primary officer for the facility according to HIPAA guidelines.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Direct reports to this position typically include the following: Medical Director,(CEO) Chief Of Operations,(COO)
- Supervisory of all support staff member and Providers in company.
Position Requirements: Qualifications
- Has valid Administrator’s license issued by the State’s governing Board.
- Meets minimum education requirements of the State.
- Prefer ten to fourteen (10 -14) years’ experience as a healthcare business Manager administrator with high organizational skills.
- Proficient in the use of personal computer.
- Excellent written and verbal communications experience
- Experienced Human Resource administrator
- Experienced conflict resolution
- Experienced marketing
- Experience with medical billing and coding.
- Experience with reporting on a monthly basis key point indicators
- Must be very professional and present a positive attitude
- Must be able to supervise the team leaders in Accounts Receivables, Patient Scheduling, Support team, Professional Staff.
- Basic computer: 10 years (Preferred)
- Supervisory: 10 years (Preferred)
- Customer service: 10 years (Preferred)
- One location Full Time
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Competitive Salary
Please send complete resume with four references to email@example.com