Congratulations! Today could be the first day of your new career as a Customer Service Specialist!
Would you enjoy the opportunity to enhance a customer's experience by helping them get started in the right direction or familiarize them with one of the most substantial purchases in their life?
As the Number 1 Ford dealership in Arizona, Peoria Ford is looking for customer-centric people with an appreciation for technology and automobiles that can share that excitement and enthusiasm with customers as a Customer Service Specialist. NO SALES REQUIRED!!
We are looking for full-time Customer Service Specialists with exceptional people skills who will value our company culture, customers and local community.
Customer Service Specialist Responsibilities:
- Customer service oriented
- Manage the delivery of sold vehicles each day
- Demonstrate features of the vehicle and assist with set up
- Conduct Professional and Entertaining “Walk Around” of vehicle to new owner
- Provide Owner’s Manual and Warranty info
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Minimum of High School degree or equivalent
- Demonstrated use of great interpersonal skills
- Maintains a professional appearance
- Bilingual a PLUS
- Able to work flexible hours, including weekends and Holidays
- Have a valid driver's license / clean driving record
- Have reliable transportation
- Pass Drug Screening / Background Check
- Competitive hourly wage
- Health, Dental, Vision
- Tenured Management
- Professional and Fun Environment
- Advancement opportunities