We are currently seeking a full-time Staff Account to join our Corporate Office team in the Biltmore area of Central Phoenix.
Under the direction of the Controller, the Staff Accountant will be responsible for preparing and analyzing financial records for our company. The ideal candidate will possess a Bachelor Degree from an accredited school and will have two (2) to three (3) years of experience in a Staff Accountant role*.
*An equivalent combination of education and experience, which provides proficiency in the areas of responsibility listed below, may be substituted for the above education and experience requirements.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
The Staff Accountant will work closely with the Controller, AP Assistant, and other office personnel to:
- Prepare monthly journal entries including accruals
- Prepare general ledger reconciliations and supporting schedules
- Post bank transactions
- Prepare bank and credit card reconciliations
- Review AP transactions for correct coding and allocations
- Prepare and examine accounting records, financial statements, taxes, and other financial reports
- Develop and analyze reporting for business operations and budgets
- Create new processes to improve financial efficiency
- Report analysis and findings to management team
- Perform other job related duties as requested or required.
JOB KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Previous experience in accounting or other related fields
- Fundamental knowledge of GAAP
- Experience with current computer accounting programs and reporting tools
- Detail and deadline-oriented
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Arizona Digestive Health offers competitive pay and an array of benefits (for full-time employees) including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) and a Health Savings Account both with company contribution, and Paid Time Off. Corporate Discounts through a variety of vendors, including Verizon, Sprint, Best Buy, Lowes, Kohl's, Cinemark, Avis, etc. and Paid Sick Time offered to ALL employees.