Pre-Licensure BSN Nursing Program Consultant
Arizona College Colorado Springs, CO
- Posted: over a month ago
Arizona College of Nursing (AZCN) is seeking to partner with a Pre-licensure BSN Nursing Program Education Consultant in the Colorado Springs area.
This individual will conduct essential functions for the College of Nursing in the domains of advisory committee facilitation, clinical relationship development, and academic relationship development. This individual will also collaborate closely with the nursing regulatory affairs, clinical development, academic and operation teams, and communities of interest.
Advisory Board Committee
- Serves as a co-chair of the advisory committee and recruits members
- Provides ongoing support and guidance to advisory committee member functions
- Facilitates advisory committee meetings and records functions aligned with ensuring compliance of nursing program with State Board of Nursing requirements.
- Facilitates the review and documentation of perceived problems in planning, implementing, and continuing a pre-licensure nursing education program.
- Gathers and reports proposed solutions to problems in planning, implementing, and continuing a pre-licensure nursing education program.
- Generates written status reports bi-weekly on committee activities
- Provides introductions and facilitates meetings between AZCN clinical relationship team and clinical agency decision-makers.
- Provides follow-up contact with agency contacts at the request of AZCN clinical relationship team.
- Provides support to secure clinical affiliation agreements with AZCN
Academic Relationship Development
- Conducts interaction with pre-licensure nursing education programs in designated campus location to increase knowledge about AZCN, facilitate rapport, and develop collegial relationships.
- Follows-up with pre-licensure nursing education programs in geographic region to facilitate AZCN impact survey completion.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro