Executive Director of Enrollment Services
Arizona College Tucson, AZ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Arizona College of Nursing is a rapidly growing, nursing school that transforms people's lives by preparing them for careers in nursing and improving communities through the care its graduates provide. As a leading nurse educator, Arizona College of Nursing offers students the opportunity to earn a bachelor's in nursing in 3 years or less with qualified transfer credits. Our quality nursing curriculum prepares students for an in-demand career to help communities overcome the chronic, well-known, and increasing nursing shortage. Through the execution of a targeted growth strategy, the college plans to meet the growing demand for nurses by launching campuses in markets where bachelor's prepared nurses are needed.
Putting students first, we are dedicated to providing students with an exceptional education in growing healthcare fields; teaching them relevant, required skills for today and the future. Our culture is positive, supportive, and collaborative. As a team, we continually embrace our core values:
Passion: We love helping others succeed.
Excellence: We strive to be the best.
Adaptability: We learn, in part by trying new ideas.
Accountability: We own our results.
Integrity: We do the right thing.
What You'll Do:
The responsibilities of the Executive Director of Enrollment Services include, but may not be limited to, the following:
- Collaborates with the Executive Director of Academic Operations and the VP of Admissions in achieving the college and campus
- Provides leadership of the admissions team and financial aid teams in achieving these outcomes outstanding student service, enrollment growth, manpower efficiency, conversion metrics, and student
- Oversees the establishment, implementation, and monitoring of standards in the administrative departments including admissions, financial aid and student facing services such as admission coordinator and front desk.
- Develops and monitors the effectiveness of growth initiatives and redirects as appropriate.
- Routinely monitors and reviews with the team a dashboard of quality assurance, compliance, student service, and compliance metrics.
- Routinely monitors, via direct observation, the quality and effectiveness of delivery of student facing services in the areas of admissions and financial aid and provides timely and documented feedback.
- Measures, monitors, reports, and remediates staff and the admission process to ensure prospecting activity and inquiry management outcomes are in alignment with college expectations.
- Routinely facilitates training and professional development experiences for the admissions and financial aid teams to ensure compliance, address student service deficiencies, and showcase exemplary student service practice.
- Ensures effective implementation of the campus New Student Review (NSR) process, engaging the full participation of the campus team.
- Trains, hires, and staffs the front desk Admission area, setting appropriate hours and expectations to ensure exceptional customer service to new and prospective students.
- In facilities without divested admission and student areas, collaborates with the Executive Director of Academic Operations on the staffing plan and schedule, utilizing the Admission Coordinator, Campus Coordinator, and student workers to ensure coverage and routing of new and active students.
- Provides testing center access via the Admission Coordinator and utilizes appropriate resources to reduce testing center downtime in accordance with the college's admission timeline.
- Orders Admission HESI (A2) tests in alignment with enrollment expectation and metrics.
- Proctors (via the Admission Coordinator) the A2 tests, with the Campus Coordinator serving as back-up.
- Accesses and provides admission assessment results to prospective students as related to the admission process.
- Ensures that staff assigned to inbound phone line (TFN) and other inbound inquiry sources are trained, and inquiries are entered and routed correctly.
- In partnership with Marketing and Academic Ops develops the NSO framework.
- Plans, coordinates, and executes New Student Orientation for all new students; collaborates with the Executive Director of Academic Operations for speaking roles and additional staffing needs.
- Creates badging for all new students.
- With input from the Executive Director of Academic Operations, VP of Admissions and COO, submits information for preparation of the annual operating and capital budget of admission staff and areas.
- Works effectively in a matrix structure, collaborates with dotted line counterparts on common goals, and holds them accountable to compliance and commitments.
- Contributes to decision-making, institutional effectiveness, and long-term planning of the College.
- Ensures compliance of all federal and state accreditation rules and regulations.
- Takes a leading and informed role in enforcing the use of compliant materials, practices and procedures in alignment with the Department of Education, state- specific agencies (when applicable), and accreditation standards of the College.
What We Need From You:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or abilities required:
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field
- Two years' leadership experience in higher education operations, such as Admissions, Student Services, or Business
- Proven record of leadership and achievement in higher
What We Are Offering You:
- Competitive pay and opportunities for professional development.
- Dynamic organizational culture within a supportive working environment.
- Rest and relaxation with generous PTO and holiday benefits.
- Robust health and welfare benefits package including, but not limited to, medical, dental, and vision.
- Preparation for the future with a 401(k) and company match.
For consideration, only online applications will be accepted.
Our schools prohibit discrimination and harassment based on race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender, national origin, citizenship, ethnicity, marital status, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law to the extent prohibited by law.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
EducationView all jobs at Arizona College