Executive Director of Enrollment Services
Arizona College Tucson, AZ
- Posted: over a month ago
Arizona College of Nursing is a rapidly growing organization focused on providing students the opportunity to change their lives through education. Our high quality, academically challenging BSN program prepares students for in-demand nursing jobs in communities across the nation. Driving our growth is the desire to address the nations nursing shortage while providing students the opportunity to pursue their dreams and passion. With eleven campuses across six states, the college is poised to become one of the leading providers of nursing graduates to the healthcare workforce.
Our culture is built around a shared commitment to provide students the resources, education, and support they need to be successful. As a team, we continually embrace our core values and hold each other accountable for living them every day. These shared values are:
Passion: We love helping others succeed.
Excellence: We strive to be the best.
Adaptability: We learn, in part by trying new ideas.
Accountability: We own our results.
Integrity: We do the right thing
What You'll Do:
The responsibilities of the Executive Director of Enrollment Services include, but may not be limited to, the following:
- Collaborates with the Executive Director of Academic Operations and the VP of Admissions in achieving the college and campus
- Provides leadership of the admissions team and financial aid teams in achieving these outcomes outstanding student service, enrollment growth, manpower efficiency, conversion metrics, and student
- Oversees the establishment, implementation, and monitoring of standards in the administrative departments including admissions, financial aid and student facing services such as admission coordinator and front desk.
- Develops and monitors the effectiveness of growth initiatives and redirects as appropriate.
- Routinely monitors and reviews with the team a dashboard of quality assurance, compliance, student service, and compliance metrics.
- Routinely monitors, via direct observation, the quality and effectiveness of delivery of student facing services in the areas of admissions and financial aid and provides timely and documented feedback.
- Measures, monitors, reports, and remediates staff and the admission process to ensure prospecting activity and inquiry management outcomes are in alignment with college expectations.
- Routinely facilitates training and professional development experiences for the admissions and financial aid teams to ensure compliance, address student service deficiencies, and showcase exemplary student service practice.
- Ensures effective implementation of the campus New Student Review (NSR) process, engaging the full participation of the campus team.
- Trains, hires, and staffs the front desk Admission area, setting appropriate hours and expectations to ensure exceptional customer service to new and prospective students.
- In facilities without divested admission and student areas, collaborates with the Executive Director of Academic Operations on the staffing plan and schedule, utilizing the Admission Coordinator, Campus Coordinator, and student workers to ensure coverage and routing of new and active students.
- Provides testing center access via the Admission Coordinator and utilizes appropriate resources to reduce testing center downtime in accordance with the college's admission timeline.
- Orders Admission HESI (A2) tests in alignment with enrollment expectation and metrics.
- Proctors (via the Admission Coordinator) the A2 tests, with the Campus Coordinator serving as back-up.
- Accesses and provides admission assessment results to prospective students as related to the admission process.
- Ensures that staff assigned to inbound phone line (TFN) and other inbound inquiry sources are trained, and inquiries are entered and routed correctly.
- In partnership with Marketing and Academic Ops develops the NSO framework.
- Plans, coordinates, and executes New Student Orientation for all new students; collaborates with the Executive Director of Academic Operations for speaking roles and additional staffing needs.
- Creates badging for all new students.
- With input from the Executive Director of Academic Operations, VP of Admissions and COO, submits information for preparation of the annual operating and capital budget of admission staff and areas.
- Works effectively in a matrix structure, collaborates with dotted line counterparts on common goals, and holds them accountable to compliance and commitments.
- Contributes to decision-making, institutional effectiveness, and long-term planning of the College.
- Ensures compliance of all federal and state accreditation rules and regulations.
- Takes a leading and informed role in enforcing the use of compliant materials, practices and procedures in alignment with the Department of Education, state- specific agencies (when applicable), and accreditation standards of the College.
What We Need From You:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or abilities required:
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field
- Two years' leadership experience in higher education operations, such as Admissions, Student Services, or Business
- Proven record of leadership and achievement in higher
What We Are Offering You:
- Competitive pay and opportunities for professional development.
- Dynamic organizational culture within a supportive working environment.
- Rest and relaxation with generous PTO and holiday benefits.
- Robust health and welfare benefits package including, but not limited to, medical, dental, and vision.
- Preparation for the future with a 401(k) and company match.
For consideration, only online applications will be accepted.
Our schools prohibit discrimination and harassment based on race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender, national origin, citizenship, ethnicity, marital status, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law to the extent prohibited by law.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
EducationView all jobs at Arizona College