Nursing Regulatory Affairs Analyst (REMOTE OPPORTUNITY!)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Arizona College of Nursing is seeking a Nursing Regulatory Affairs Analyst!
Why Should You Work with Us?
Arizona College of Nursing is a rapidly growing organization focused on providing students the opportunity to change their lives through education. Our high quality, academically challenging BSN program prepares students for in-demand nursing jobs in communities across the nation. Driving our growth is the desire to address the nations nursing shortage while providing students the opportunity to pursue their dreams and passion. With eleven campuses across six states, the college is poised to become one of the leading providers of nursing graduates to the healthcare workforce.
Our culture is built around a shared commitment to provide students the resources, education, and support they need to be successful. As a team, we continually embrace our core values and hold each other accountable for living them every day. These shared values are:
Passion: We love helping others succeed.
Excellence: We strive to be the best.
Adaptability: We learn, in part by trying new ideas.
Accountability: We own our results.
Integrity: We do the right thing
The Nursing Regulatory Affairs Analyst manages gathering, organizing, and analyzing regulatory data and resources. This analyst interacts with internal and external stakeholders such as state and national Boards of Nursing to review and record rules, regulations, statutes, and advisory opinions in the development of resources for internal use. This position plans, coordinates and supports new program Board of Nursing applications, and site visits, as well as regulatory impact surveys.
- Conducts State Board of Nursing regulatory research for all 50 states and US territories.
- Develops, maintains, and updates a regulatory resource repository for the prelicensure BSN programs.
- Monitors local, state, and national legislation and regulations that impact nursing education programs (StateNet).
- Develops and distributes regulatory research crosswalk publications for internal decision making.
- Performs database management, database report generation and distribution. (StateNet; EMSI)
- Conducts regulatory research for regulatory impact surveys, manages Qualtrics distributions, reminders, and generates reports.
- Prepares and submits requisition forms and liaises with Accounts Payable for regulatory fees, purchase orders and/or supply chain for department supplies, etc.
- Catalogs and stores accreditation/regulatory documents/approvals in designated repository.
- Transcribes and maintains standard operating procedures for Nursing Regulatory Team.
- Provides internal regulatory editing of documents including but not limited to Letters of Intent, Feasibility Studies, and Self-studies.
- Collects and arranges appendices according to the approved format with items arranged alphabetically or topically, indicating page or chapter location.
- Prints, packages, submits, and tracks local, state, national, and international accreditation/regulatory documents.
- Coordinates, schedules, creates, and distributes agendas, and records minutes for BON Application Advisory Committees/Board of Trustee Committees.
- Plans, coordinates, and supports regulatory related events. (Based on a site visit bi-monthly assumption). Ensures compliance related to rooming specs, audiovisual support, document production, surveyor needs, transportation, and other services for regulatory site visits.
- BON Mock Site Visits - Assists in College Colleague training, planning, hosting, and after-action reviews.
- BON Site Visits - Assists in College Colleague planning, follow-up with any issues of non-compliance in real time (i.e., retrieving P & P, updating files).
- Provides on-site support for accreditation/regulatory meeting/site visit (Some travel required).
- Composes or transcribes correspondence, memorandums, and other material including agendas, meeting schedules, announcements and notifications, reports, and complex documents.
- Records meeting minutes and distributes minutes/documents.
Other duties as assigned.
How Will You Be Contributing?
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Bachelor's degree required. BSN highly preferred.
- Familiarity/previous experience with nursing approval processes preferred.
- Ability to read and follow directions with precision and completeness.
- Experience working in a healthcare, legal or business office or similar organization.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft including Word, Excel and Power Point or similar applications required.
- Demonstrated ability to proofread documents checking grammar, syntax, and spelling errors required
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively to a diverse population.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Demonstrated ability to meet tight timelines for complex projects in a fast-paced work environment.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Arizona College of Nursing
GovernmentView all jobs at Arizona College of Nursing