Lead Qualifying Specialist
Arizona Christian University Glendale, AZ
- Posted: over a month ago
General Job Brief
The Lead Qualifying Specialist will be responsible for qualifying online leads. In this role you will be the first point of contact for prospective student inquiries. We are seeking talented and energetic individuals with a passion for building relationships with prospective ACU students.
Typical Duties: (The following duties are those typically required to do the job but are not intended to include all duties that comprise the job content. Typical duties are intended to illustrate the diverse and levels of difficulty of the job.)
- Respond to prospective student inquiries via outbound calls (call center environment) to be handed off to the recruitment team.
- Discuss prospective student educational goals, background, and fit with ACU's faith-based culture/mission.
- Manage live chat function on website for new interested prospects, handing off qualified leads to recruitment team.
- Forward qualified student inquiries to online admissions recruiter.
- Enter lead card information.
- A desire to advocate for and motivate students toward completing their educational goals at ACU.
- Excellent interpersonal and teambuilding skills.
- A genuine love for people and a natural curiosity about how to best serve and engage with them.
- A commitment to the mission and values of Arizona Christian University and agreement with ACU's statement of faith and Core Commitments.
- A personal and growing relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ.
Knowledge: (Classification is typically expected to possess.)
- Have a complete understanding and ability to communicate the University's mission, vision and values.
Education and Experience: (Classification is typically expected to possess.)
- High School Diploma
- Call center experience preferred
Ability and Skills: (Classification is typically expected to possess or show the potential of satisfactory development when placed in the job.)
- High attention to detail and accuracy; highly organized.
- Excellent communication skills
- Comfortable in fast-paced, call-center environment.
- Provide spiritual support, guidance and prayer to students and staff.
Arizona Christian University
BusinessView all jobs at Arizona Christian University