Office Administrator (Front Desk)
- Expired: September 28, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Arizona Autism United is a leading nonprofit service organization for children and families affected by autism in and around Maricopa County. We provide a wide range of supports and therapies and are currently expanding locations and programs across the Valley. We are growing and this is an exciting time to join a 2021 Arizona Top Workplace winner, with many opportunities for career growth into other administrative departments!
We are searching for a full time Office Administrator to represent our agency as the first point of contact for both clients and staff at our main office and clinic location in Phoenix. This person will coordinate and perform a wide range of duties to ensure the office and clinic operates efficiently and smoothly, and will also partner with different internal departments to help improve processes for efficient service delivery, compliance with funding sources, and accurate record keeping. This position is based full time at the office location, with a pay range of $18.00-24.00 an hour DOE.
This might be a great fit for you if you consider yourself a highly organized people-person and you:
- enjoy communicating with a diverse group of staff and clients;
- like to have continual new challenges in a growing organization;
- want a Monday-Friday role that puts you on the front lines with customer and employee support;
- are looking for a place to stay and grow a career, while working behind the scenes to help make a big impact on others in our community!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Answer all main line office calls and route callers appropriately
- Open and/or close the clinic depending on work schedule
- Greet families and visitors; check clients in and out of service appointments with clinicians
- Manage the mail and faxes for the organization
- Perform light cleaning and organization, sanitizing the reception area
- Maintain supplies and inventory for administrative and clinical staff
- Coordinate with Staff Accountant to process payments as needed
- Assist Human Resources with completing I-9 forms, notarizations, scheduling training classes
- Aid the Quality Assurance Department in maininting certification records in various databases
- Support Clinical Scheduling by contacting families and staff when cancellations occur, mainting current calendars, and other scheduling functions as needed
- Carry out other Administrative projects as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- HS Diploma or GED required; college degree or equivalent relevant experience preferred
- Minimum 1 year of administrative experience required; 2+ years preferred
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word and Excel
- Successful experience in a role that required strong organizational skills and a high attention to detail
- Experience with or knowledge of autism spectrum disorders preferred
- Must be able to successfully pass a fingerprint clearance check and other related hiring requirements
- Must be able to successfully pass a Tuberculosis Test
- Bilingual a plus
Join an organization with a great culture and supportive leadership that believes in work/life balance. We provide a collaborative work environment focused on transparent communication, teamwork and professional growth! In addition you will receive the following benefits:
- A competitive salary with guaranteed pay increases every 6 months;
- An excellent comprehensive health benefits package that includes health, dental and vision, employer contributions to your health savings account, company paid Short-Term/Long-Term Disability, and employer-paid basic life insurance;
- A 401K plan with up to 4% match after one year of service
- Generous paid sick time and PTO, and 12 Paid Holidays
- Paid Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Discounted gym membership at the onsite Ability 360 Sports and Fitness Center https://ability360.org/sports/
Autism knows no race, religion, gender, or identity. We need and value diversity and inclusion in our workforce in order to fully support our families. AZA United welcomes applicants of any race, age, religion, gender, identity or any other aspect which makes you unique.
To learn more about AZA United, visit our website or check out our Glassdoor page. https://azaunited.org/jobs-careers/why-work-for-aza-united
Share Apply Apply for this position Required * Apply with Indeed First Name* Last Name* Email Address* Phone* Address Resume* We've received your resume. Click here to update it. Attach resume or Paste resume Attach resume as .pdf, .doc, .docx, .odt, .txt, or .rtf (limit 5MB) or Paste resume
Paste your resume here or Attach resume fileCover Letter What's your citizenship / employment eligibility?* No answerI am a U.S. Citizen/Permanent ResidentNon-citizen allowed to work for any employerNon-citizen allowed to work for current employerNon-citizen seeking work authorizationI am a Canadian Citizen/Permanent ResidentOther What's your highest level of education completed?* No answerGED or EquivalentHigh SchoolSome CollegeCollege - AssociatesCollege - Bachelor of ArtsCollege - Bachelor of Fine ArtsCollege - Bachelor of ScienceCollege - Master of ArtsCollege - Master of ScienceCollege - Master of Fine ArtsCollege - Master of Business AdministrationCollege - DoctorateMedical DoctorOther Are you 18 years of age or older?* No answerYesNo What languages do you speak fluently?* Desired salary* Earliest start date?* Why are you interested in this position?* Do you have professional experience in an administrative role that required a high attention to detail and time management skills?* -- No answer --YesNo Select your level of experience (personal and/or professional) working with children with disabilities:* -- No answer --Professional experience onlyPersonal experience onlyBoth professional and personal experienceNo experience Please describe any professional and/or personal experience you have working with children with disabilities. If no experience write "N/A."* The starting pay range for this position is $18.00-$24.00 per hour with your starting wage based on experience and education. Is this acceptable to you?* -- No answer --YesNo This is a full-time position with the expectation of working 40 hours a week at the main office/clinic location. This role will be expected to open and close the office on most days and will have a regular schedule of 9:00-5:00 p.m. Is this acceptable to you?* -- No answer --YesNo Are you able to squat, kneel, and bend down?* -- No answer --YesNo Are you able to run short distances?* -- No answer --YesNo Please select what you are able to safely lift:* -- No answer --I have difficulty lifting up to 10 lbs.I can lift up to 20 poundsI can lift up to 40 poundsI can lift over 40 pounds Applying for this position requires you to disclose your criminal history. Are you willing to complete a required form to disclose your criminal history? We will provide the form later.* -- No answer --YesNo This position requires an Arizona Department of Public Safety FINGERPRINT CLEARANCE CARD. If you do not currently have one, AZA United can assist you with the application. Do you currently have a Fingerprint Clearance Card, or are you willing to apply for one?* -- No answer --YesNo Due to our organization falling under the Federal 2021 CMS COVID Mandate, this position will require proof of COVID vaccination (or proof that this is in process by the first day) or completion and approval of an exception form. Is this acceptable to you?* -- No answer --YesNo Are you a past or current employee of Arizona Autism United?* -- No answer --YesNo How did you hear about AZA United?* -- No answer --Word of MouthOnline SearchOther (if selected answer next question) If you selected "other" on the previous question, please describe: How did you hear about this position?* -- No answer --IndeedLinkedInEmail from AZA UnitedRecommended by someone I knowOther (if selected answer next question) If you selected "other" on the previous question, please describe: Are you currently authorized to work in the United States?* -- No answer --YesNo Human Check * I consent to be contacted over SMS/Text for this job. Submit Application
Arizona Autism United
BusinessView all jobs at Arizona Autism United
Get fresh Front DESK Lead jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.