Are you looking for more work/life balance? AZA United is hiring BCBAs in the East Valley!
Arizona Autism United (www.AZAunited.org) is a large and reputable nonprofit organization committed to providing high quality direct services and supports to children and families in our community. In addition to in-home services, we are opening a clinic in the East Valley, which makes this a great time to join Team AZA!
We are searching for talented and passionate BCBAs to become part of our specialized interdisciplinary team. Our programs involving BCBAs include Early Intensive Behavioral Intervention, home and clinic-based ABA, crisis intervention for adolescents and young adults (Clinical Family Coaching), and school-based BCBA consultation. Our other programs and services include speech therapy, feeding therapy, social groups, habilitation & respite, sibling support, summer camps, parent training, family support, community trainings and conferences, the ride-a-bike program and more. We are mission-driven to help families and fill the gaps, and continuously evolve to meet that goal.
We currently have openings for BCBAs in the Clinical Specialist and Senior Clinical Specialist roles. These positions involve serving a caseload of individual clients, as well as supervising Bachelor’s level assistant specialists and behavior technicians. BCBAs also provide training for parents and other direct care staff as needed. Additionally, all team members participate in collaborative projects and professional development, including case reviews and research analysis. Two of our core values are “Stay Informed” and “Grow with Purpose,” and we strive to have all team members experience these on both an individual and collective level. As the organization grows, new opportunities for growth, promotions and varied work experiences become available as well. Help us build a model community organization for the future of our children and families!
- Experience working in applied behavior analysis (ABA) programs (autism services preferred)
- Experience providing a degree of clinical oversight to others
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) and Licensed as a Behavior Analyst by the AZ Board of Psychological Examiners (or eligible to apply if from out of state)
Working with children with autism is an incredibly rewarding job, but AZA understands that burnout can happen when employers don’t fully address the needs of their employees. We place great value in our people and invest in your success, and try to keep workload expectations reasonable so that you can achieve a happy work/life balance. For example, our home-based BCBAs have a billable hours target of only about 40% with a typical weekly schedule of 40 hours.
In addition to joining an organization with a great culture and supportive leadership that believes in work/life balance, you'll also receive:
- A competitive salary with guaranteed pay increases every 6 months;
- An excellent comprehensive health benefit package that includes health, dental and vision, employer contributions to your health savings account, company paid Short-Term/Long-Term Disability, and employer paid basic life Insurance;
- A 401K plan with 3% matching after just one year, and 5% matching at 3 years;
- Generous paid sick time and PTO, and 12 Paid Holidays;
- Paid Certification & Licensing Expenses;
- Paid Maternity/Paternity Leave;
- Paid Travel Expenses;
- Annual Professional Development Funding;
- On-Site Workout Facility and more!
For more information about AZA United please visit our website at www.AZAunited.org or view our profile on www.glassdoor.com. We look forward to meeting you soon!