- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Under the supervision and direction of the Senior Director of Online Programming, the Administrative Assistant for the Online School will provide a high level of administrative and operations support to the AZACS online school operations.
- Provide administrative support to online school administrators to include, scheduling meetings, managing calendars, processing paperwork, mailing, shipping, updating databases and taking staff meeting notes
- Monitors new student applications, schedules screenings between family and school leadership, and follows the process through to enrollment or waitlist
- Supports the Online Coordinator in onboarding students to ensure technology and course supplies are available and shipped to new students
- Oversees student mailings, technology and supplies that may need to be sent to online students and families
- Supports the Special Education process in coordinating MET and IEP meetings with all stakeholders, as directed
- Supports school leadership in the planning and managing of logistics and preparations for school events, student field trips and activities (making photocopies, setting up for special events, ordering food and supplies, making phone calls to confirm attendance, etc.).
- Serves as the back up to the Online Coordinator when sending out attendance notices and other Tyler SIS functions
- Creates requisitions and places orders as requested
- Performs other duties and special projects as necessary or requested
- This is an onsite position
- 2-3 years of experience in administration or operations.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, within all levels of the organization.
- Proficient in Google Suite and Microsoft Office.
- Must be self-motivated, independent and able to work with minimal supervision and in a collaborative environment.
- Must have excellent customer service for external and internal customers.
- Arizona IVP Fingerprint clearance card
ADA AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS:
Positions in this class require: stooping, crouching, reaching, standing, walking, fingering, grasping, feeling, talking, hearing, seeing and repetitive motions.
Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 20 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible.
Work is routinely performed in an indoor environment.
The information contained in this job description is for compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and is not an exhaustive list of the duties performed by this position. Additional duties are performed by the individuals currently holding this position and additional duties may be assigned.
Arizona Autism Charter Schools, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer in compliance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Civil Rights Act Title VII of 1972, Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) of 1990. Arizona Autism Charter Schools, Inc. does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability or age in employment or in any of its educational programs or in the provisions of benefits and services to students.
Arizona Autism Charter Schools, Inc
Get fresh Director Administrativo jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.