Government Affairs Coordinator
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
TITLE: Government Affairs Coordinator
RESPONSIBLE TO: Government Affairs Director
DESCRIPTION: The Government Affairs Coordinator position reports directly to the Government Affairs Director and shall work with the RAPAC Director and Director of Government Programs in the coordination of all governmental programs.
1. Records and documents all RAPAC, REALTOR® Party, and Issues Mobilization receipts into the Aristotle 360 database.
2. Ensures all RAPAC receipt entry reporting and documentation is completed timely, accurately, and compliantly for the accounting department and auditors.
3. Enters dues assessments into the Aristotle 360 database.
4. Manages the early recognition major investor program through Aristotle 360 database.
5. Works with local associations throughout dues billing.
6. Assists the Government Affairs Director and RAPAC Director in the planning, notice and administration of all meetings of the Legislative and Political Affairs Committee, its standing committees and other governmental-related programs.
7. Prepares, coordinates and distributes all support materials including: files, reports, meeting agendas, minutes, email meeting notices and other correspondence, as assigned by the Government Affairs Director and RAPAC Director for the Legislative and Political Affairs Committee, its standing committees and other governmental-related programs.
8. Assists with emailing bills to Legislative Committee members, adding bills to the Legislation On Line Arizona (LOLA) tracking lists, copying and assembling bills, as required.
9. Assists in responding to other government program-related inquiries from members as appropriate.
10. Monitors all governmental-related documents on aaronline.com and keeps the Government Affairs Director and Departmental Staff abreast of areas that need change.
11. Attends offsite meetings and events and assists with tasks as assigned by the Government Affairs Director and RAPAC Director.
12. Performs other responsibilities delegated by the Government Affairs Director including but not limited to special projects, activities and the goals and objectives of the association.
13. Manages Major Investor Thank You Cards for Line Officers.
14. Review and proofread documents and collateral as needed.
15. Assists with support staff duties.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities):
1. Strong communicator both orally and with the written word
2. Computer literacy with emphasis on Microsoft applications and strong ability to access and search the Internet
3. Exceptional writing and proofreading skills
4. Strong attention to detail
5. Strong ability to prioritize and multi-task
6. Self-motivated and ability to take initiative
7. Goal-oriented with sound organizational abilities
In addition to providing a number of benefits and services, the state association is dedicated to the protection of private property rights and best interests of Arizona REALTORS® in legislation and strives to provide the best – most current – legal information and education available.
Members are active real estate licensees which include professionals from all areas of real estate – residential, commercial, property management, land, appraisal, relocation, and more.
Arizona Association of REALTORS
255 E Osborn Rd #200Phoenix, AZ
Get fresh Government Affairs Coordinator jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.