The Account Receivable Coordinator role within Arizona Arthritis and Rheumatology Associates conducts daily calls in regards to insurance and accounts that have fallen into collections. The Account Receivable Coordinator will also make adjustments as it pertains to A/R ledger.
- Prepare and submit clearinghouse claims to payers via paper and electronic
- Review claim denials and correspondence from commercial carriers to resolve claim denials
- Follow up/call insurance companies regarding unpaid/unprocessed claims
- Insurance refunds
- Submit appeals to insurance companies
- Patients calls regarding accounts receivable
Working knowledge of various reimbursement methodologies, including reimbursement reductions, fee schedule calculations/comparisons, and review of claims for correct payment. Experience with charge entry, accounts receivable, and has the ability to prioritize and multi-task.
Two (2) year college degree