Front Desk Medical Assistant -- Paradise Valley
Arizona Arthritis and Rheumatology Associates Phoenix, AZ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
AARA is an established -- fast paced, multi-site Rheumatology practice with friendly doctors/staff, competitive salary and benefits. We are currently seeking a Medical Assistant for our Medical Receptionist role at our Paradise Valley location.
- Greet patients
- Register patients according to established protocols
- Assist patients to complete all necessary forms and documentation including medical insurance
- Ensure patient information is accurate including billing information
- Answer incoming calls and deal with inquiries
- Schedule patient appointments
- Collect co-pays and payments
- Obtain external medical reports as required by medical professionals
- Respond and comply to requests for information
- Complete other clerical duties as assigned.
- Ensure reception area is well maintained, neat and clean
- Safeguard patient privacy and confidentiality
- Medical Assistant Certificate or Medical Assisting Diploma
- High school diploma
- Fluent in Spanish preferred
- Great customer service skills
- A neat, professional appearance
- Knowledge of medical terminology, procedures and diagnosis
- Knowledge of computer and relevant software applications (NextGen a plus)
- Knowledge of general clerical procedures
- Working knowledge of healthcare insurance preferred
We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.
Arizona Arthritis and Rheumatology AssociatesWhy Work Here?
Growth, Security, Opportunity, Positive Culture, Supportive Environment
Arizona Arthritis & Rheumatology is the largest private rheumatology practice in the US. We are an established, fast paced, Arizona multi-site Rheumatology practice with friendly doctors and staff, competitive salary and benefits. We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.
4550 East Bell RoadPhoenix, AZ