Service Support Specialist
Arizon Companies Maryland Heights, MO
- Posted: over a month ago
The Service Support Specialist is dedicated to support the of Arizon (Johnson & MarCraft Divisions) customers through the management of customer service support. The position requires personal processing and response to customer inquiries that result in on time and high-quality support to customer needs.
This position requires a minimum of 40 hours per week and occasional weekend or after hours work as needed to support customers and technicians via telephone. As with any professional position the actual number of hours required will be determined by workload.
GOAL OF POSITION
Support the goals of the company by aiding on all facets of customer management associated with system start-up, warranty, parts and system performance. Work directly with customers to ensure continued satisfaction and a sustained relationship by providing accurate and timely processing of customer service requests from input through delivery.
FUNCTIONS OF THE POSITION
- Receive customer requests by telephone or email and respond within a 24-hour period.
- Facilitate a smooth flow of inquiries and complaints all the way through to resolution.
- Triage and prioritize customer inquiries, assign and follow up on customer service requests.
- Analyze requests and provide information or ascertain who can best provide the information.
- General understanding of terms and conditions of sale regarding how they impact pricing and company risk.
- Develop and maintain "positive productive" relationships with Factory Representatives, Engineers, Regional Sales Managers, Owners, Technicians, CAD detailers, Finance and all other accounts and contacts.
- Update and maintain data base (M2M) such that customer service schedule projections and jobsite reports are accurate and current daily.
- Make sure individual project files are kept current weekly when technicians return to home office. Make sure they are filed in the right place, reports are thorough, photos taken etc.
- Develop and maintain "Service Schedule" and other tracking tools for all users to see.
- Manage and prioritize workload as customer defined deadlines are requested and adjusted on a daily basis. Target completion of each nonemergency trip is two to three weeks.
- Develop service time estimating guidelines and tools to benefit company as defined by supervisor.
- Work with Manufacturing and Engineering support for technical assistance to diagnose root cause of functionality issues in the field.
- Work with Finance and Accounting relative to payment or credit terms.
- Follow up on shipment and ordering of parts to assure execution of service commitment.
- Make courtesy phone calls to all customers before unit ships to confirm filter requests have been processed, install supervision is scheduled if sold, start-up service tentative dates, etc.
- Manage day to day activity and motivate self and service network to perform as needed to support Company needs.
- Maintain and enforce company policy, schedule, and quality of work set for each trip and project.
- Protect the Company in day-to-day duties while maintaining great relationships with customers of all types.
- Maintain Customer Service log.
- Work with field customer service techs to schedule/book trips that both utilize their time efficiently and align with current priority levels of projects.
- Assist with all other areas of the company when necessary and/or available (including sister divisions). Management will determine priority if conflict with primary responsibilities.
Bachelor's degree or associate degree
5+ years of HVAC customer service experience
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Strong interpersonal and communication (oral and written) skills.
- A technical service management background.
- Project management experience.
- Attention to detail.
- High level organizational skills.
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office.
- Multi-tasking skills.
- Temperate to handle disputes and emergencies.
- Must rapidly learn and be able to use a customer service management system (requiring operation of computer software and systems associated with all customer service issues).
AddressMaryland Heights, MO
BusinessView all jobs at Arizon Companies