Title: Administrative Assistant
Company: Arize Corporation
Location: Anaheim, CA
Availability: Full-Time or Part-Time
We are seeking an Administrative Assistant to join our operations team! One who will support all departments, coordinate projects, maintain inventory and assist with daily tasks.
What the Administrative Assistant needs:
- AA/AS - Associate Degree in Business Administration required
- BA/BS -Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
- 1+ years of work experience in an administrative support role
- Strong organization, attention to detail, and time management skills
- Able to multi-task and manage multiple projects at any given time
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, and presentation)
- Proficient with MS Office, Adobe, and Google
- HubSpot CRM experience is a plus
- Bilingual in Mandarin is a plus
What the Administrative Assistant will be doing:
- Directly assist and report to the CEO.
- Coordinate and implement special projects as requested
- Maintain ongoing communications with corporate partners
- Purchasing office supplies and managing inventory
- Ordering and ensuring food deliveries for weekly events such as happy hour
- Maintain tidiness of common areas, such as the lobby, inventory, and kitchen areas
- Event coordination and vendor management (company events, trade shows, etc.)
- Conduct research and prepare necessary documents to support the team
- Generate reports, transcribe minutes from meetings, create presentations
- Provide scheduling support by booking appointments for various department members
- Making travel arrangements such as booking flights, vehicles, and hotel reservations
- Screen incoming telephone calls and route callers to the appropriate party
- Support the human resources/recruiting team by screening candidates, coordinating interviews, and aiding in the on-boarding process
- Provide support as needed to all departments, partners, and vendors
What we offer the full-time Administrative Assistant:
- Fully Covered Employee Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Company Paid Life/A&D and LTD Insurance
- Health and Dependent FSA
- Generous Time Off Policy
- 401(k) Match
*Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
VeSync Corporation (dba Arize) is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Why Work Here?Arize is a smart apartment technology provider that allows property managers to safely monitor and control their communities remotely. By creating seamless connections that enrich people’s daily lives, Arize continues to be an innovator in the smart home space. The brand’s guiding principles of support, motivation, agility, respect, and trust underpin its aim of creating personalized connections between products and users.
Growth Opportunity. Outstanding Benefits. Collaborative Team. Amazing Culture.