Arivo Acceptance, LLC Salt Lake County, UT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for a highly organized, driven Repossession Specialist to join our growing team. The Repossession Specialist is responsible for performing a variety of routine administrative support functions with the Collections and Recovery Departments. The specialist will also ensure accounts are updated, statuses are communicated, and documents required during the repossession process are prepared and filed within required timeframes.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assign vehicles out for repossession and maintain relationships with an agent throughout the recovery process
- Resolve transport needs and respond to requests or issues that may arise
- Process all recovery administrative duties including preparing legal letter, filing, and scanning
- Recover vehicles identified as “Impounded”
- Onboard new repossession agents
- Maintain continuity of work and effectively communicate needs to management
- Administer invoices as necessary
- Other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed here are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Applicants must be 18 years or older and be authorized to work in the U.S
- Familiarity with repossession process preferred
- Proficiency with all Microsoft Office applications – including Outlook, Word, Excel
- Courteous and professional demeanor
- Self-starter/strong sense of discretion
- Proficient communicator and listener
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Detail oriented
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude
- Ability to build strong internal and external relationships
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts or working conditions associated with this job. While this list is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, the Company reserves the right to revise the functions and duties of the job and to require that additional or different tasks be performed as circumstances dictate.
Arivo Acceptance, LLCWhy Work Here?
Growing company with great opportunity! Check us out at arivo.com/careers.
Arivo is a rapidly growing, auto finance company who wanted to make getting an auto loan effortless for everyone involved. This drove us to build an organization that is constantly looking for ways to make the lending process simpler and improve service to customers, applicants, and dealers. Today, Arivo helps car buyers find and finance cars that match their needs and budgets - without the usual stress and uncertainty. With Arivo, customers can begin the process by filling out a simple online application or walking into a participating dealership. Either way, we work to understand each of our customers' needs and approve a loan tailored specifically to them. Then, we work without extensive network of auto dealers to match customers with reliable, affordable cars that meet their needs. This unique approach makes it easy for Arivo customers to find and buy the right car with confidence. Every Arivo loan is designed to be simple, transparent, and fair - with terms that are easy to understand and no hidden fees or conditions.