Legal Administrative Assistant
- Posted: over a month ago
- $20 to $22 Hourly
- Benefits: medical, vision, 401k, dental, life insurance,
POSITION SUMMARY: The Legal Administrative Assistant is responsible for supporting and administering key functions of the Arivo Compliance/Legal Department with respect to state licensing and contract administration.
WHAT YOU'LL DO AS A LEGAL ADMIN :
- Provide administrative support for compliance and legal department.
- Maintain records, compile information, and submit the necessary forms in order to keep company’s lending licenses current.
- Ensure the timely submission of materials to state agencies in order to obtain and renew licenses promptly and efficiently.
- Ensure the organization's contract documents are accurate and well maintained.
- Maintain organized system of physical and digital records for all contracts.
- Maintain correspondence and documentation related to contracts.
- Monitor contracts for close-out, extension, or renewal of contracts.
- Meet with applicable staff and departments to discuss details of contracts and provide reminders for contract deadlines.
- Other duties as assigned.
LOOKING FOR :
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed here are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Applicants must be 18 years or older and be authorized to work in the U.S
- 3+ years of experience in contract management
- Experience in auto finance regulations and licensing - 3+ years
- Exemplifies knowledge of contract law and regulatory licensing
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of computer functionality , Google
- Associates Degree or Certification in business, legal studies, or paralegal certification preferred
WHY YOU’LL LOVE WORKING WITH US:
● Competitive compensation package and 401k with profit sharing
● Wellness Time Off, plus holidays, plus a Personal Purpose Day.
● Accrued PTO plan
● Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability Insurance, AD&D and Life Insurance
● Flex work policy allowing eligible employees to have reserved hours each month for remote work
● Flex Spending, EAP, Wellness Plans, and Maternity Leave Stipend
● Year-end bonus program for ALL employees
● Employee discounts on vehicle purchase, parts, service and more!
At Arivo, we are building a tech-driven lending framework with a focus on recreating the auto lending experience for dealerships and customers alike.
Arivo is just getting started, but as part of its early success and its commitment to its employees, Arivo has invested in a cutting-edge workplace, with standard-issue sit/stand motorized desks with programmable settings and stand reminders, multiple collaboration areas, and full on-campus restaurant! From drinks, snacks, and a blazing WiFI system that enables work from the café, dedicated collaboration spaces, and comfortable breakout rooms, Arivo appreciates the importance of empowering its employees with an amazing workspace!
Please see our website: arivo.com/careers to learn more about Arivo and be enlightened by our employee experiences shown there
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Applicants must be 18 years or older and be authorized to work in the U.S
Arivo Acceptance, LLCWhy Work Here?
Growing company with great opportunity! Check us out at arivo.com/careers.
Arivo is a rapidly growing, auto finance company who wanted to make getting an auto loan effortless for everyone involved. This drove us to build an organization that is constantly looking for ways to make the lending process simpler and improve service to customers, applicants, and dealers. Today, Arivo helps car buyers find and finance cars that match their needs and budgets - without the usual stress and uncertainty. With Arivo, customers can begin the process by filling out a simple online application or walking into a participating dealership. Either way, we work to understand each of our customers' needs and approve a loan tailored specifically to them. Then, we work without extensive network of auto dealers to match customers with reliable, affordable cars that meet their needs. This unique approach makes it easy for Arivo customers to find and buy the right car with confidence. Every Arivo loan is designed to be simple, transparent, and fair - with terms that are easy to understand and no hidden fees or conditions.
4770 S 5600 W West Valley CitySalt Lake County, UT