The Account Manager will serve as the primary point of contact and the overall relationship manager for a number of PAC and Grassroots technology and website services clients. The Account Manager will oversee all post-sale activities associated with the client and will be responsible for ensuring that client projects are delivered on time and within budget. The Account Manager will also be responsible for managing client expectations, communicating project status information, increasing customer satisfaction, ensuring customer retention, engaging in proactive communication, identifying and pursuing up sell opportunities, and resolving product/business issues experienced by the clients.
- Serve as the primary point of contact and overall relationship manager for assigned customers.
- Measure and monitor ongoing customer satisfaction and identify and deliver programs to increase satisfaction when necessary.
- Provide strategic guidance to customers on the implementation of their PAC and/or grassroots programs.
- Counsel clients on PAC and/or grassroots best practices for achieving legislative, membership and/or communications goals.
- Write newsletters, calls to action, or web content for clients as needed.
- Serve as the project manager for the setup and launch of the clients PAC and/or grassroots software suite.
- Train clients on the proper use of the PAC and/or grassroots software to meet their program goals and objectives.
- Serve as the liaison between the customer and the internal technical teams and translate general business requirements into high level technical specifications.
- Document custom technical product requirements originating from clients and test those custom features once deployed by the development team.
- Identify and pursue upsell opportunities.
- Attend events and conferences as a representative of the company and the department.
- BA/BS in political science, communications, business, international affairs or related field.
- 2-5 years of relevant work experience.
- Proven track record in the area of customer relationship management.
- Professional and interpersonal skills required to develop and foster positive relationships.
- Project management proficiency.
- Technical proficiency in the areas of web based applications.
- Basic HTML knowledge.
- Outstanding communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Ability to research issues quickly and thoroughly and develop succinct messaging based on research.
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision, as well as a part of a team.
- Proficiency in Microsoft software suite and tools.
- General knowledge of the legislative process and interest in politics.
All positions are Full-Time, with competitive compensation, medical benefits, paid vacation, 401k plan and stock options. Casual dress code and a non-corporate atmosphere make this a fun place to work and learn in a team environment. Please visit our website at www.aristotle.com.