Purpose of Job
RN Wellness Director will assess and coordinate services for all resident health needs in the 40 bed CPCH, according to federal and state regulations and in keeping with facility policies and procedures.
Administrative Nursing Functions
- Perform admission and initial health care assessments
- Performs initial resident general and health service assessments and updates them as needed.
- Ensures all assessments are completed according to policy
- Ensures clinical data is incorporated in the plan of care
- Ensures that residents are assessed for potential risk factors and intervene to mitigate risk and prevent harm
- Adheres to infection control standards
- Communicates with attending and specialized physicians regarding resident health needs
- Develops and implements risk agreements as needed
- Develops and monitors fall prevention plan as needed
- Reviews shift report to identify any health care issues
- Properly delegates medication management tasks to CMA’s
- Supervises CMA’s providing medication
- May pass medication as needed
- Assist CMA with daily nursing care routine including but not limited resident meals
- Coordinates ordering resident medication and equipment
- Evaluates and assesses medication pass quarterly with all CMA’s
- Monitors documentation of medications given by CMA’s
- Maintains medication storage and destruction according to regulation
- Coordinates all resident health services to meet the residents needs and work in compliance with their health and general service plans
- Coordinates resident appointment transportation
- Facilitating potential new resident tours
- Assist with recruiting, selecting, counseling and progressive discipline of staff and maintains appropriate documentation
- Establish and perform employee performance appraisals
- Initiates and maintains record of in-services for staff including those for Concepts of Assisted Living and NJ state assisted living regulations
- Provide CMA education
- Assists with planning and implementation of department orientation
- Ensures all mandatory requirements are met.
- Serves on various committees as appropriate including monthly quality assurance meetings
- Coordinates adequate staffing schedule
- 24 hour on call
Powered by JazzHR
AristaCare at Delaire
Why Work Here?It is the mission of AristaCare to deliver the highest quality post acute inpatient rehab, memory care, and long term care services, through an expertly trained staff utilizing medically advised best practices, proven techniques and systems, and state of the art technology, all in a highly compassionate and beautifully decorated environment. Our clinical service model capability encompasses care of the most medically complex patients with a strong focus on close monitoring, early prevention, targeted patient education and compliance facilitation, throughout our rehabilitation care path. Our commitment to excellence and efficiency is realized through our robust outcomes, metrics, and analytics systems, which engage us in constant performance evaluation and improvement. Our patient centric philosophy focuses on patient satisfaction and the wellness, recovery, and progress of the whole person including the clinical, social, spiritual, and mental components for every client we serve. With a deliberate concentration on looking ahead towards the future of the ever dynamic healthcare landscape, we are constantly positioning ourselves to meet and exceed the forecasted demands of the industry with an organized, creative, well thought out approach.
Great benefits package, with lots of opportunities for growth.