Mental health office manager
Arise Health Clinic
- Over a month ago
- $16 to $19 Hourly
- Benefits: 401k,
We are looking to hire a Mental Health Office Manager to join our team here at Arise Health Clinic! You will be responsible for overseeing the administrative activities of the organization. You will be responsible expected to recommend, develop and implement initiatives to enhance clinical operations. You will help foster a positive team environment and be a mentor for all staff. You will help resolve and diffuses client, provider and clinical staff issues.
- Manage records and information
- Plan and maintain work facilities
- Provide administrative assistance to management team
- Encourage and improve cross-department internal communication
- Perform other office tasks (replenish office supplies, distribute mail, custodial duties, etc.)
- Has primary and essential responsibility for overseeing clinic operations and managing medical records.
- Create, manage, scan and convert medical records from paper to digital
- Establish policies and standard operating procedures and recommend changes when needed.
- Assist with recruitment, training and disciplinary decisions for staff.
- Communicates and document staff members time/attendance on a daily basis.
- Assists with conducting staff Performance Reviews goal setting, Introductory Reviews, Mid-Year, and Annual Reviews with staff.
- Primary responsible for intakes, appointments and scheduling with a multidisciplinary team.
- Understand each staff member's role and responsibilities and recommend training when required.
- Assist with holding monthly staff meetings with the team.
- Promote employee engagement and recognition.
- Ensures customer satisfaction for clients, families, and other guests.
- Resolve scheduling conflicts and maintain clinic client flow. Review client comments/suggestion box on a monthly basis.
- Conduct service calls with patients and families if needed.
- Demonstrates knowledge of daily payment reconciliation and cash management responsibilities.
- Ensure payments for client visits and procedures by third party payors, managed care organizations, and HMO's.
- Research issues relating to billing or charge capture, discuss issues with staff /providers, take necessary measures to resolve issues as needed.
- Maintains familiarity with various types of medical insurance to explain these plans as required.
- Review the Daily Reconciliation on a daily basis.
- Prepare and maintain clinic statistics and reports using database/spreadsheets. Develop reports to track referral clients, data regarding provider availability, appointments and waiting periods.
- Maintain Clinic Compliance by developing a plan of actions to monitor clinical compliance with quality assurance guidelines and make arrangements for implementation.
- Ensure all staff licensure are valid and up-to-date.
- Ensure all Joint Commission requirements are met with equipment, supplies, and policies.
- Participate with Financial Administration by assisting with monitoring open encounters for providers.
- Previous experience in behavioral health/administrative services or other related fields
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Strong organizational skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Strong leadership qualities
Arise Health Clinic
10705 charter drive columbia marylandColumbia, MD
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?