Grow with us!
Arion Care Solutions is hiring outgoing, creative individuals to provide aid, instruction, and support to children, adolescents and adults who have developmental disabilities.
Hiring for positions in:
Chandler, Mesa, Gilbert and surrounding areas! Spanish and bilingual positions available as well.
Hiring for part-time afternoon, evening, and/or weekend hours can turn into full-time. Some morning shifts available as well.
Why Arion Care Solutions?
- Flexible hours
- Competitive Pay
- Referral Bonus
- Employee mentoring, internships, and more!
- Opportunities for growth
- Insurance and 401k after a year for full time hours
- Accrued sick time off
- Training available
Services to be provided include the following:
Respite, Attendant Care & Habilitation $12.51-15.00
- Must be at least 18 yrs of age
- Must be able to obtain a Level I Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Have or must be willing to obtain CPR/FA and Article 9 (will provide training)
- Able to positively interact and develop rapport with members and their families
- Able to maintain a calm, supportive attitude during crisis or potential crisis situations.
- Must have 3 months experience (can be volunteering or professional). Please include on your resume and/or application
Arion Care Solutions