Adult Developmental Home (ADH) Provider
Arion Care Solutions Chandler, AZ
- Posted: over a month ago
Arion Care solutions, LLC - Adult Developmental Home (ADH) Program
Welcome to the Adult Developmental Home (ADH) Division! Arion now offers state-contracted services to oversee Adult Developmental Homes in Arizona. An ADH is a residential setting in a family home in which a licensed caregiver provides 24-hour care and supervision. These ADH members live with this host family in their own room while sharing his/her life experiences with the host family's life experiences.
Arizona - Statewide: Phoenix, Chandler, Mesa, Gilbert, San Tan Valley, Maricopa, Tempe, Fountain Hills, Scottsdale, Glendale, Peoria, Surprise, Goodyear, El Mirage, Buckeye, Payson, Flagstaff, and more!
- Applicants must be 21 years of age or older
- You must be of honest and reputable character
- You must have available space in your home
- All adults in the household must be fingerprinted through the Office of Special Investigations and all adults in the household must submit to a background check through Child Protective Services and Adult Protective Services
- All adults in the household must submit a Physician's Statement and submit to all other medical testing that may be required by your physician
- You must submit immunization records for each child in the home
- You must have the income or resources to meet the financial needs of the family and show proof of income and other resources
- You must complete the training process
- You must complete the interview process for the home study
- You must have reliable transportation, proof of insurance, and registration
- Your home must pass the state inspection
- You must be able to meet the needs of the adults placed in your home
- Desired placement characteristics will be discussed during application process.
- You can choose to provide care to a male or female adult.
- Placed individuals come from a wide range of disabilities, medical conditions, and/or behavioral issues.
- Applicant's strengths will be considered when making a placement.
- Provide a furnished bedroom (certain restrictions on sharing bedrooms)
- Ensure health and nutritional needs are met
- Include individual in all family activities and routines
- Protect individual from harm and exploitation
- Assist individual in developing and fostering personal relationships
- Provide an opportunity for individual to pursue their own religious beliefs
- Provide transportation to meet their educational, medical, habilitation, employment, therapeutic, and social needs
- Provide positive reinforcement and encouragement
- Ensure proper attire and hygiene
- Participate and attend ISP meetings and carry out assignments from the meeting
- Complete all paperwork in a timely manner
- Ensure the individuals rights are respected and they are treated fairly
- Advocate for the best interest of the individual
- Provider will be paid a daily rate for service that includes:
Room and board - Household expenses for placed individual (groceries and hygiene supplies)
Habilitation - Support and training providers give to the individual
- A daily Respite stipend is also included into this daily rate for the provider to use at their discretion. Providers are independent contractors and Arion will not deduct payroll taxes
- Providers are not paid for time when the individual is in the hospital or nursing facilities)
- Providers must have the income or resources to meet the financial needs of the family and show proof of income and other resources.
- Provider must identify appropriate respite providers for when they are unable to provide care
Arion Care Solutions Role
- Maintain contact with providers
- Coordinate ongoing training and annual renewal process
- Advocate for both provider and client(s)
Granting or Denying a License
- 120 Days
- Initial license
- 60 Days
- Renewal license
- 40 Days
- Amended license
- 30 Days
If you're a licensed ADH Provider who currently has a member in your home, we'll offer you a $550 bonus to become an Arion Team Member!
If you're a licensed ADH Provider without a member currently living in your home but are looking for a change, come be a part of the Arion Team! We'll offer you a $250 bonus and help you find the right member for your home.
Refer a Licensed provider, and once they become part of our team, we will offer you $200.00!