Executive Assistant to CEO
Arim Inc Palisades Park, NJ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Manage all office coordination’s: schedule & coordinate staff and other meetings, answering and redirecting incoming telephone calls, purchasing & monitoring office supplies, handling maintenance company/individual to keep office clean and safe and ensure appliances are in good working order, organizing events/lunch and ordering catering when required
- Collaborate with team members to manage and monitor marketing/branding initiatives: social media & email campaigns, cold calls etc
- Providing administrative assistance, such as writing and editing emails, drafting memos and preparing communications on the executive's behalf
- Managing the executive's day-to-day calendar, including making appointments and prioritizing the most sensitive matters
- Coordinating travel arrangements (both domestic and international) and create trip itineraries
- Limited HR duties: act as company liaison with outsourced HR company, employee onboarding, e-verify, resume filtering on job portals, collecting and maintaining employee performance reports/folders
- Performing minor accounting and bookkeeping duties
- Manage Construct Connect portal and document terrazzo project details on a day-to-day basis and send over the required information to senior management
- Process and follow up on sample requests, maintain all the data related to samples, coordinate with project leads, architects, contractors and make physical samples
- Processing sales orders for shipment through local & international carriers- UPS/XPO/In-land logistics, etc.
- Maintaining comprehensive and accurate corporate records, documents, and reports
- Managing incoming and outgoing correspondence, including emails, faxes, mail and packages
- Welcoming visitors and identifying the purpose of their visit before directing them to the appropriate department
- Help Senior Management, Data Scientists with MS Office needs.
- Create and maintain filing systems, both electronic and physical. Be part of Digital transformation and migration project management team
- Graduate/Undergraduate degree; Masters is a plus.
- Minimum experience of 5+ years as an office manager
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
154 W Edsall BlvdPalisades Park, NJ
BusinessView all jobs at Arim Inc